Famous One Day Sale
Thursday, December 27

TODAY ONLY! SOLO CAFÉ - SAVE OVER $5 ON EVERY BUNDLE AND GET FREE GROUND SHIPPING!

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

One of the best presents I received this year was a French coffee press. It's top-of-the-line, too. Stainless steel, double insulated, and man does it make delicious coffee. I love it. Sure, it's a little extra work scraping those grinds out of the bottom afterwards, but it's worth it. I always get a perfect mug-full to have with my morning cigar. Mmmm...I'm having a cup right now. Which brings me to Solo Café. If you also enjoy coffee with your cigars, how about a great-tasting coffee flavored cigar? It's a double treat that can't be beat, and it gets better. Today you'll save over $5 on every bundle of Solo Café you buy and get free ground shipping, too.

Now made in the Dominican Republic, the newly blended Solo Café has a well-balanced recipe of prime Dominican longfillers rolled in dark, sweet-tasting Indonesian wrappers - and their rich coffee flavor & aroma hasn't skipped a beat. We sampled dozens of them before final approval, and the smoke is still mellow, creamy and relaxing. (Note: The remaining "Wafe's" still have the original Nicaraguan filler/Mexican wrapper blend.)

Starting at under $35/bundle for the Corona - still leading the pack with a Famous Customer-rating of 9.3 - if you want top quality and rich coffee taste, you can turn blue holding your breath for the much pricier Java to return, or tap into a bundle of the scentsational Solo Café by adding one to your cart now.

SOLO CAFÉ (Dom. Rep.)
Strength: Mild
Wrapper: Indonesian
Filler & Binder: Dominican
Presentation: Bundles of 20 cigars (The Wafe - 40 cigars)
One Day Deal: $5 off every bundle in stock + free ground shipping!

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?
================================================== =========
PLEASE NOTE: Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. respects and upholds the
privacy of all our customers. The information that you share with
us is held in strictest confidence and is not shared with third
party vendors.