Thread: Royal Jamaican Toro

Thumbs up Royal Jamaican Toro

One of my favorites. Poorly contructed though but I am soon over that.
    Very flavorful but not overpowering. I am a heavy cigar smoke and I prefer this on in the morning to get the full advantage of the flavor. Getting harder to find due to factory being destroyed by hurricane so I am told. I also understand they moved to another country and their cigars coming from there are much stronger. I will stock 2 boxes just incase they get scarce.
    $89 per box of 20.

2. Default

I purchased one of these out of curiosity. I don't recall exactly which one it was but it had been wrapped in a gold paper wrapper, then a celophane wrapper. It was rather enjoyable and a nice smoke for doing busy work (at that time I was organizing my cigar bands and stogumentary). I recall it a a medium bodied cigar that did not bite my tounge like I had expected it to. I had read about them in a few of my cigar books the prior day and this sparked my curiosity. I would possibly buy another one in the future if I had the extra money, but for now my money goes elsewhere. (It was a $4-$5 smoke). I would suggest that you try this cigar at least once, because I could see some prefering a cigar like this.

The one you tried was the Royal Jamaican Gold. It is a stronger smoke than the regular Royal Jamaican. Still a good smoke though

Thread Information