Thread: La Luna African Fuerte

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default La Luna African Fuerte

This is my favorite cigar, but they are very limited. Anyone know where to get a box? Or another cigar that is similar to it?

I believe you can order direct from the manufacturer's website...lalunacigars...not sure if they still stock the African Fuerte.
    KOTL--grow your own and smoke it!!!!

3. Default

yeah, you can order them from them. I am on a waiting list for the tusks, but who knows how long that will take, they said that once they get them, that they are sold out immediatly.

I have never tried it...what are they like?
    KOTL--grow your own and smoke it!!!!

5. Default

the one i had was the Tusk torpedo. It was an easy pull, but not too easy, it was just right in my opinion. It had a very mild taste all the way down to the very end. Didn't get a bitter taste at all and I smoke it as far down as I could hold it. It was just the best one I have had so far. I have not tried any really expensive cigars though as I do not have a ton of money, but for what it costs, its a damn good cigar. Guess thats why they sell out immediatly. They have some in stock at the company, just not the tusks, which I am a torpedo stlye kind of smoker.

Thread Information