Thread: A not so good experience with TNT

Default A not so good experience with TNT

I ordered a bundle of 64 fakes. I ordered on 12/20 they were delivered today 1/3. 2 weeks UPS. To top it off they put the Freakin' bundle in an ACID Kuba Box, put a UPS sticker on it and thats all I can smell in the office. I want to puke
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

call them and tell them you are not happy, i have ordered from them on many occasions and always good sorry about the bad play on there end i am sure they will take care of you

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    call them and tell them you are not happy, i have ordered from them on many occasions and always good sorry about the bad play on there end i am sure they will take care of you

Dustin
    Um, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    I ordered a bundle of 64 fakes. I ordered on 12/20 they were delivered today 1/3. 2 weeks UPS. To top it off they put the Freakin' bundle in an ACID Kuba Box, put a UPS sticker on it and thats all I can smell in the office. I want to puke
    Damn that's bad. I'd be pissed too. Here's to hoping they make it right.

Invoice # 12039

I feel I need to take a moment to express my concerns with my latest experience with TNT. I would like to say up front I am not looking to send them back or am I looking for any handouts. I just want want it to be known in hopes of never seeing this happen again. The first stumbling block was the 2 weeks the order took to get here. we can certainly take in to account the holidays so I wasn't to upset over that but the cigars arrived today (2 weeks to the day the were shipped) In an ACID KUBA box. I am almost certain anyone you have working there knows you either love or hate Acid cigars and you NEVER mix your cigars with them. The UPS label was attached to the box of ACID, the bundle sat inside with NO packing and the cigar box wasnt even put into a shipping box. I am one that does NOT like ACID cigars and almost gagged when I opened the box. I am sorry to have to write this letter but felt this matter needed attention. I do hope in the future this wont happen again. Regretfully, M. Smith
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Nice, but I would change the part about not sending them back etc. etc. and instead say "ship me my order again properly packaged with a pre-paid return receipt and I'll send the first shipment back."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Nice, but I would change the part about not sending them back etc. etc. and instead say "ship me my order again properly packaged with a pre-paid return receipt and I'll send the first shipment back."
    I agree.....they should replace them and it shouldn't cost you a dime.

8. Default

thats not cool. even with the holidays, ups shouldn't take that long..that sucks
    Live Life to the Fullest
    Tateossian

Dustin
    I'm still laughin about this...Ash is right...Huh?

Is there something funny about my post ? Do you find me funny? Look, if you order from any online shop and are not satisfied, let them know . What are you going to do, let them go? I guess that must be funny to a guy that has a hard time with a pot pass.

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Is there something funny about my post ? Do you find me funny? Look, if you order from any online shop and are not satisfied, let them know . What are you going to do, let them go? I guess that must be funny to a guy that has a hard time with a pot pass.

dustin

I agree with you all the way! If you make an online purchase and are not happy you should call them on it… I would. I would also think twice about doing bizz with them again.
    And yes I do think you’re funny.

Blog Entries

Hey Dustin....no offense man, I just couldn't understand the post. I'm sorry if my post made you feel bad or like I was "picking" on you. I wasn't, just didn't know what you meant by :
    snip....always good sorry about the bad play on there end i am sure they will take care of you"

Now you have me flashing on GoodFellas...." Am I a clown, do you find me funny"

dustin
    Just a little ball busting my friend.

no biggie just a pissy mood last night, lets all hug

dustin

I was just stone bustin myself...

Hug from me...

Thread Information