...Specifically San Antonio and Houston

I posted this on CigarLive because of the ridiculous number of Houston folks there are over there, but i know there are some Texas BOTLs here as well so...

So sometime mid March, my girlfriend and I are taking a trip to San Antonio to visit her family. On the way back we plan on stopping in Houston. So we'll be spending maybe 3 or 4 days in San Antonio and a night in Houston. All you Texas folks, we need suggestions for these two cities, i'll break it down by city:

San Antonio:
(We'll be staying in La Vernia, like 20 min west of San Antonio but we usually spend most of our time in the city somewhere)
We need some lounges/B&Ms to chill at during the day and some botls to chill with during the week. (She has family there, so we're covered on the lodging and tourist info.)
I also would like to know if there are any nice liquor stores, my Rum and Scotch selections are limited and pricey here.

Houston:
A good cigar bar/lounge to chill at Friday night in or around Houston and some botls to chill with.
A decent and affordable hotel near the cigar bar to stay the night.
A good B&M and/or liquor store to shop at the next morning before heading out. (again, looking for something with a good Rum and/or Scotch selection)

any suggestions?
thanks.