Thread: sad sight

Default sad sight

Well i ripped a box of La Aurora Preferidos 1495 editions on cbid, i love the 1495 !!!! So today at work i checked the dhl report and they were delivered a day early ... i was excited !!!
    so i get home and carefully open the box ....... i swear i could hear angels .......i reach inside to pull them out ..... an angel farted pooff....... BOX BROKEN TO HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO . So after a good inspection on three stick are really damaged but the box is toast had to pull the back hinges off just to open the box its just a sad sight

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    Well i ripped a box of La Aurora Preferidos 1495 editions on cbid, i love the 1495 !!!! So today at work i checked the dhl report and they were delivered a day early ... i was excited !!!
    so i get home and carefully open the box ....... i swear i could hear angels .......i reach inside to pull them out ..... an angel farted pooff....... BOX BROKEN TO HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO . So after a good inspection on three stick are really damaged but the box is toast had to pull the back hinges off just to open the box its just a sad sight

Dustin
    Get ahold of Cbid customer service. They'll make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Get ahold of Cbid customer service. They'll make it right.
    Call em up...They should sent you a replacement box and a prepaid UPS label.

well thay dont have another full box .... so their sending out a fiver and empty replacement box

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Glad to hear they're taking care of you. They are one of my favorite smoke! One of the only full box purchass I;ve made, ever. I love the sungrowns!

Thread Information