Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: house brand bundles

1. Default

Thanks for the link, Kevin. I have had any of the Kiki's in a looooong time!

The good news is, I just started my 2008 cigar budget. (Blew the crap outta 2007!)

2. Default

Candy has me kinda reeled in a little right now. Dont laugh you fear her too ,she says Hi .

When are you goin to Midtown again
    The older I get ,the better I was

Has anybody tried the JR LGC maduro alternative's? man they look great on the website, but you never can trust the internet these days.
    Mark 8:36

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by here'sjohnny View Post
    Has anybody tried the JR LGC maduro alternative's? man they look great on the website, but you never can trust the internet these days.
    They are fair to middlin

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?pa...itemcode=ELMOC

These are superb cheap cigars in my humble opinion
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    If any of you guys that posted above want to try a few of the Pmagus #7 blend drop me a PM

WOXOF drop your addy in my PM box

Mizicke5273 just call them and use your CC over the phone with Barbra,she has sold boatloads of cigars to the membership of another board I frequent(not CL ) LOLOLOL

Once again coming through like the stand up guy he is.

those jr's mtecristo alts look great too. i guess il havetotry a lot of those from jr.
    Mark 8:36

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

Has anyone here tried the Buenos Maduritos from Famous Smoke Shop? Me and here'sjohnny were wondering if they were any good. Although they're petite coronas they still seem like they'd be a good full bodied smoke. Any thoughts?

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...cfm/inum/17243

...smoked one during my lunch break this afternoon. Initially, they're pretty spicy when you first get 'em. Leave 'em alone for a while and they turn into a wonderful little 30-minute "pick-me-up" smoke. For the price, they're wonderful.

Highly recommended. I imagine others will back me up on this, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey-OH View Post
    Has anyone here tried the Buenos Maduritos from Famous Smoke Shop? Me and here'sjohnny were wondering if they were any good. Although they're petite coronas they still seem like they'd be a good full bodied smoke. Any thoughts?

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...cfm/inum/17243

Excellent little cigar. Spicy. Lots of guys here enjoy em.
    In fact, I need to order another box.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Excellent little cigar. Spicy. Lots of guys here enjoy em.
    In fact, I need to order another box.
    On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the "spice factor?" Are they very spicy like say a Punch Rare Corojo? Or do they just have a little bit of bite to them and then mello out?

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the "spice factor?" Are they very spicy like say a Punch Rare Corojo? Or do they just have a little bit of bite to them and then mello out?
    Not ridiculously spicy like a Tat Red label, but don't smoke on an empty stomach. I'll give it a 4 or 5.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

That's not bad then. I'll definately check these out then. Thanks guys!

Ok one more question for you guys. So for new years I bought a few cigars for friends incase they felt so inclined to join us and didn't want to give away anything out of my humi (cause i didn't have anything that was under about $6 a stick). So I picked up a few Quorum cigars for a little more than $1 a piece. I gave one of them away and kept the other two. While I haven't had the chance to light one up yet I do hear good things to the effect that it's a pretty good work/golfing cigar. Anyone have any input on these? Looking at maybe picking up a bundle since I can get them super cheap. Thanks

Ok one more question for you guys. So for new years I bought a few cigars for friends incase they felt so inclined to join us and didn't want to give away anything out of my humi (cause i didn't have anything that was under about $6 a stick). So I picked up a few Quorum cigars for a little more than $1 a piece. I gave one of them away and kept the other two. While I haven't had the chance to light one up yet I do hear good things to the effect that it's a pretty good work/golfing cigar. Anyone have any input on these? Looking at maybe picking up a bundle since I can get them super cheap. Thanks
    I've never had one but if I had two sitting in the humidor I would smoke one and form my own opinion before ordering a bundle. Just a thought.

...ordered a wheel of the Pmagus7 blend from Cigar Factory Outlet. For $30.00, I'm willing to give them a try.

Thanks for the information about these.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post
    ...ordered a wheel of the Pmagus7 blend from Cigar Factory Outlet. For $30.00, I'm willing to give them a try.

Thanks for the information about these.
    Did you get the reservas or the original #7 blend? I have some of the EP Gran Torps on the way now.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    I've never had one but if I had two sitting in the humidor I would smoke one and form my own opinion before ordering a bundle. Just a thought.
    I just need to wait until it isn't butt cold out anymore. Cause right now I have no inside spot to smoke that's close.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Did you get the reservas or the original #7 blend? I have some of the EP Gran Torps on the way now.
    ....got the original #7 6.5x50

Too good of a deal to pass up. Plus, I just cleaned out my old 150 count humidor from a while back. It might be the perfect place to dry these out. Good smoke for the price? I've read nothing but good things on other boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post
    ....got the original #7 6.5x50

Too good of a deal to pass up. Plus, I just cleaned out my old 150 count humidor from a while back. It might be the perfect place to dry these out. Good smoke for the price? I've read nothing but good things on other boards.
    I'd let them sit out for at least a week. I left mine out for a week and then kept them in a cooler that stayed somewhere between 55 and 60 % rh for another week. Once the amonia is gone I think they will be a pretty good investment for 50 cents each.

Thread Information