Thread: Sol Cubano Maduro

Blog Entries

Default Sol Cubano Maduro

Anyone try these......made by Oliva. I've had pretty good luck with just about everything I have tried from Oliva, so I bid on some on the Devil site.

Yep. I had a toro size once in the maduro. It burned really, really slow. That's about all I remember about it though, which means it was neither outstanding nor awful.

I think I got mine in a famous-smoke sampler pack.

I've got a box of these. I smoked one right after I got the box and it was so so. I think it was wet though. I've been letting them rest a bit. I think they will be a good mild-med maduro.

I had one a few weeks ago, got it from a friend of mine...For me, they were a little better than SO SO, but less than Great. How much for a box?

I smoked mine OTT so I'm sure it was wet but I'm impatient sometimes. I got my box off of cbid for $43. I guess I'm going to have to fire one up and see how they are now.

Smoked one today and I was impressed. Initially the cigar was dominated by a cedar / perfume taste but this mellowed out and was a good cigar. I'd say it was medium bodied, full flavored. I'm glad the perfume taste mellowed, it was reminding me of some old guy wearing Old Spice.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    I'm glad the perfume taste mellowed, it was reminding me of some old guy wearing Old Spice.
    It hurts to be reminded of lost love.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information