Thread: Cigar Photos

Default Cigar Photos

Now we'll see just how many true "Cigar Nerds" there are here. I saw a picture in another thread of a cigar in an ashtray. Made me wonder if people here that may have an interest in Cigars and Photography would ever just set up a photo while smoking. I know lots of people to set up or display "hobby" items or items of interest and photograph them. I thinking of pictures like ads in a Cigar magazine type shots, interesting smoke or flame effects, etc. Not so much just photos of the stash or alot of cigars poured out like in the Pics of your Humidor thread. But mostly staged shots like a cigar in a nice ashtray giving off beautiful smoke next to a glass of spirits, or a fresh cut cigar next to the cutter on a nice wood grain table or humidor top, etc. I'm into alot of things myself including Cigars, firearms, photography, etc. I have lots of pictures I've taking of some of my military rifles in a sort of made up scenes. Just natural for people that are into photography to take pics of things they're interested in. Just curious if anybody here does this, or maybe it's just some weird thought I had, happens now and then. I've not done it yet but have though about it. So if anybody has done it, I'd love to see!
    Last edited by Namerifrats; 01-16-2008 at 04:09 AM.

Great idea. I have been getting heavily into photography this past 6 months. Just got myself a Canon 30D. That sounds like fun. If I have the time, I'll take a shot at that(no pun intended) and post my results!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information