Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would YOU say something??

is it possible that the man lit the band on accident and the smoked it through because he was to embarressed to tkae it off? i mean he couldn't well pull it off after it was on fire. maybe he just figured it would be better to just smoke through it than try and pull itoff and ruin the wrapper. kind of a cut your losses mentality.
    Mark 8:36

Quote Originally Posted by Smoked! View Post
    LOL! That's priceless.

Seriously, please help out when you see something like this. If he is a reasonable person, he will appreciate it. If he's blind drunk, he won't remember it anyway.
    As a newbie myself, I have to agree. Any reasonable person would appreciate it if done politely, especially if you can find a way to say it without too many other people overhearing. I doubt I would be dumb or drunk enough to smoke the foot band (I did some reading before getting into cigars), and I have yet to smoke a $15 cigar, but who knows what mistakes I am making?

I probably would have been a smart ass and asked him how he liked the cigar and if the band at the foot added any noticable flavors.

I'm a newb myself, but I would have probably approached him quietly and asked if he smoked cigars much. And maybe offer some friendly advice about the band. As for me, I have a friend that went with me last week to the smoke shop. He had never smoked a cigar, lol, and this part if messed up. He buys this huge long stick, maybe 8"x50, can't remember what it was but it was only like $3.50. We got back to the house and before i said anything he had cut it into 3 sections thinking he would make 3 cigars out of one because he was supprised when I told him that thing would probably require at least an hour and a half to smoke. So his cut it into 3 peices and obviously it started coming apart. I couldn't help but laugh, but I explained and let him have one of my singles and commited his poor butchered stick to the back yard.

Thread Information