Thread: Pistons and Heat

Default Pistons and Heat

Go whoever! As long as it goes 7 games, i'll be happy, although i probably will be rooting for pistons, because i hate shaq, but after that, Go Spurs

Then go Grizzlies next year

was nice to see the bulls in the playoffs once again

Blog Entries

What gets me about the NBA playoffs is c'mon guys, this is freakin' JUNE. Basketball is supposed to be over in April. It'll be almost July by the time the NBA playoffs end.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

the playoffs will be over monday CC, then its the Championship! So b-ball will be over soon

Blog Entries

Fantastic!!

On the other hand, I suppose just because I don't care much about it all is just too bad for me

Since we got a couple of active members on this board from San Antonio, I guess the least I can a least root for the Spurs for you guys. Who's ahead in the Miami/Detroit series? (WOW, sometimes I amaze myself, I'm surprised I even knew the other two teams left at this point )
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

series is tied 3-3, so last game is monday,whoever wins that plays the Spurs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    series is tied 3-3, so last game is monday,whoever wins that plays the Spurs.
    Ah, thanks QuietC!!! Pistons won it all least year, right?

Who do the talking heads and the sports know-it-alls think is the best team out of the three left?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Ah, thanks QuietC!!! Pistons won it all least year, right?

Who do the talking heads and the sports know-it-alls think is the best team out of the three left?
    I don't really pay attention to what those guys say, but I think they're calling for Detroit to repeat. Not that it matters much because the Spurs are gonna kick their a$$e$ anyway!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    I don't really pay attention to what those guys say, but I think they're calling for Detroit to repeat. Not that it matters much because the Spurs are gonna kick their a$$e$ anyway!

I think the Spurs have more talent than either of them. The talking heads usually discount us because we are a small market team...less $$$...the NBA would rather see Detroit or Miami take it. Too bad...so sad...Spurs are going all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    I think the Spurs have more talent than either of them. The talking heads usually discount us because we are a small market team...less $$$...the NBA would rather see Detroit or Miami take it. Too bad...so sad...Spurs are going all the way.

Small market or not - I think you're right on LabMonkey. Besides, I always like to root for the underdog anyways!!! Go Spurs!!!

My daughter's boyfriend is in a huge dilemma. From when he was a kid, his grandfather has been a Piston's fan - and so he's a Piston's fan... But - he's from San Antonion - and he also likes the Spurs... Hopefully, Miami will win the series so he has a clearcut favorite!!!

Blog Entries

I got to go with the Florida Team on this one guys.. Sorry

GO HEAT!
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

close game,
    looks like its pistons and spurs, go spurs

Thread Information