I went beer shopping today and got a couple bottles of Left hand Warrior IPA. So here is the review...

Beer: Left Hand Warrior IPA
Brewer: http://www.lefthandbrewing.com
Type: American IPA
Alcohol content: 6.6% ABV
Price: $5.59 for a 25 ounce bottle

I'm reading the label...It says "Brewed only once a year with fresh hops hand picked in Longmont, CO and Warrior hops straight off the vine from Yakima, WA...Interesting read...Now lets taste the beer.

As I pour this beer...Poured into a Samuel Adams glass that is supposed to be designed for hoppy beers... I immediately pick up the arouma of lemon and pine. The head was rather thin and light tan in color. The beer poured a nice copper color. This beer is really beautiful in the glass. Not much lacing was observed on the glass during the drinking of the beer.

This beer really starts off with a hop rush..I thought I could actually feel the oil from the hops coat my mouth. The pine and citrus really slap you in the face As the beer warms up a bit in the glass part of that fades into a caramel type finish...The hops are still rather dominant...But you can taste a bit of the malt.

Overall I give this beer a score of 85 out of 100. This beer could use a little more balance...But for the price it's pretty nice. I'd not be ashamed to pour one for a friend. I prefer the Stone IPAs...But this one will do.