Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cigar Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Namerifrats View Post
    Besides the new boxes of cigars you bought, where do most of you find your nicer Wooden Cigar boxes? I've hit several small shops around, but they all want $5 and $6 each for wooden boxes. JR Cigars has them for $1 each but they all get wiped out within the first few minutes of the store being open. Anyway, whats a "good price" on them? I thought $5 was a bit high, but maybe I'm wrong. I'd like to get 4 or 5 of them to use in the Coolerdor. I have 3 of them but they have been full for sometime now.
    Maybe the guy at the store will work with you once he sees your bummed about paying $30 for some boxes..happened to me, I guess he felt sorry I was moaping around looking at boxes. He ended up just saying give me $5, I walked out with like 4 boxes.

The Smoke Ring in Sugar Land, Texas where I go all the time has them for $4 apiece, but it's only $2 apiece if you buy 10 or more at a time.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I actually just hit a pretty decent score on ebay and got 10 nice boxes, 5 nice Ashton's, 2 Cohibas, and 3 Butera Cedro Fino boxes. Was like $15 after shipping. Got them in two days ago. I'm still looking to get 5-6 more because I'll probably start a second coolerdor in another month or two and will need more boxes for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Namerifrats View Post
    I actually just hit a pretty decent score on ebay and got 10 nice boxes, 5 nice Ashton's, 2 Cohibas, and 3 Butera Cedro Fino boxes. Was like $15 after shipping. Got them in two days ago. I'm still looking to get 5-6 more because I'll probably start a second coolerdor in another month or two and will need more boxes for that.
    Great price, congrats. My smoke shop loves its regular customers, so they usually sell us wooden boxes at $2 each.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

All of mine around here want $2 for the cardboard boxes, and $4-$5 for the nicer wooden boxes. JR about 30 minutes from my house has the nice wooden boxes for $1 each, but I think you have to be there when the door opens to get one.

i still have a whole bunch of boxes. i have some cohiba, ashton, rocky patel, RyJ, partagas and some gurkha but the gurkhas dont have hinges so i dont know if that will help you. if you want ill send you as many as you want for maybe a couple of sticks just PM me your address i have all day off tomorrow so i can send them out then. that goes for anyone else that might need some boxes.

Thread Information