Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girl scout cookies

Default girl scout cookies

here is my daughter she is selling grill scout cookies I'll let her take the stage this is Sam

Hi! my name is Sammy! I'm Dustinpollocks daughter. I'm nine years old. I'll tell you three reasons why you should order some cookies #1 well I'm cute!!!!! hahaha!!!! but seriously! #2 I'm rely smart #3 my daddy's paying shiping.....................well got a go BYE! BYE!

Last edited by dustinpollock; 01-21-2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: sorry she pushed the post button

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    her is my daughter se is saling gril scout cookies i'll let her take the stage this is Sam

Hi! my name is sammy! Im Dustin pollocks daoter
    Interesting...

i know she pushed post

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

I'm rely smart
    too cute

Got a menu we could look at?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Lemon Chalet Cremes.....Vanilla cookie with a hint of cinnamon and zesty lemon filling

Trefoils..........................Rich shortbread cookies

DO-SI-DOS.....................oatmeal cookies with a creamy peanut butter filling

Samoas..........................vanilla cookie covered in caramel and then rolled in toasted coconut. Rich chocolate striped on top

All Abouts........................Vanilla cookies with fudge coating on the bottom

Sugar Free Chocolate chips...........Who needs sugar free?

Tagalongs...............................cookies topped with creamy peanut butter then coverd in rich chocolate.

Thin Mints...........................Who doesnt know what a thin mint is?

Cookies are $3.50 a box and as I stated, let me know where to ship, I will pay for shippping costs. Send check or money order made out to GSU (Girl Scouts of Utah) to my address at:

Sami Pollock
    c/o Dustin Pollock
    42 Vine Circle
    Clearfield, UT 84015

Thanks in advance!!

#1 well I'm cute!!!!!
    I am not going to lie. That line alone has gotten me pretty far in life.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

bump

Dude, I would, but my little sister also sells GS cookies so I'm kind of obligated there.

spiffy

Blog Entries

Yep, I have 3 nieces......

LOL....... i just told her i would put it up i think shes already sold 200 plus

dustin

I have no connections so sign me up for 2 of each of the following:

Trefoils
    Samoas
    Thinmints

I'll pm you my addy.

I will take 2 Samoas and 2 Thin Mints...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

last chance she has to turn in the order on Sunday. thanks for the orders so far guys 396 boxes so far

Dustin

Lemon Chalet Cremes.....Vanilla cookie with a hint of cinnamon and zesty lemon filling

DO-SI-DOS.....................oatmeal cookies with a creamy peanut butter filling

Samoas..........................vanilla cookie covered in caramel and then rolled in toasted coconut. Rich chocolate striped on top

All Abouts........................Vanilla cookies with fudge coating on the bottom

Tagalongs...............................cookies topped with creamy peanut butter then coverd in rich chocolate.

Cookies are $3.50 a box and as I stated, let me know where to ship, I will pay for shippping costs. Send check or money order made out to GSU (Girl Scouts of Utah) to my address at:

Sami Pollock
    c/o Dustin Pollock
    42 Vine Circle
    Clearfield, UT 84015

Thanks in advance!!
    'I'll take two dosidos, two tagalongs, two samoas, and two Lemon Chalet Cremes. And I'll send a couple bucks extra shipping cause I live in the Arctic north But damn do those cookies sound good!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Sami Pollock
    c/o Dustin Pollock
    42 Vine Circle
    Clearfield, UT 84015

Thanks in advance!!
    Add this to Roham's order. I shall give him cash but to save shipping we can just split it when it gets to his house.

1 Tagalongs
    1 DO-SI-DOS
    1 Thin Mints

Thanks a bunch

great

dustin

so last count 833 boxes of cookies

shes a cookie selling fool

Dustin

up date on the cookies..... we cant pick them up till Sunday (sorry James i thought my wife told me the 3th) so ill put all cookies in the mail by Thursday next week.

Dustin

I'll send you down the funds today.

so shes a cookie saling fool 935 boexes of cookies , i wish my guys could sale cars like this

thanks

dustin

Thread Information