Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Default Super Bowl

Well it's the Patriots and the Giants. Their last game was a close one. So hopefully this next game will be a good one. Any thoughts?

Personally I'm rooting for the Giants, even though they beat my Buccaneers.

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

As much as I despise the Patriots (I'm a Steelers fan through-and-through) I must say they look to be unstoppable. You have to give them credit and admire what they've done this year.

But deep down I definately wanna see the G-men pull it out. Eli needs a win to get on the same level as Peyton is in the eyes of the fans and media. A ring will get him the recognition he deserves.

I would like to see the Giant win.

What a boring super bowl.

Patriots will win ............again !!

The pats will win. It's not just my blind faith, its just a fact.

But I've always liked the Giants. Had some family in NY that were Giant's fans, help cement them as "my other team"

And I'm impressed with the way they have been planing and Eli has done a great job. Against any other team, I'd say they could do it.

But not against the Pats.

Blog Entries

Unfortunately, I think the super bowl will be a let-down after the conference championships......I just don't think the Giants can stay with the Pats, in warm weather where the full arsenal can be used.

Blog Entries

Well....

Maybe the commercials will be somewhat entertaining
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Of course I just read Brady is in a walking cast. No word on the injury itself.

I heard on the radio this morning that the Packers/Giants game was the highest rated tv show since last years super bowl and the most watched divisional championship since, like, 1996 or something.
    I want to see the Giants win. Eli has been playing great and is finally creaping out from under his brothers shadow and I dont want to see the Pat's go undefeated this year. Plus, the Giants gave them a real good run for their money back in December. I think the Giants could be the team.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    snip...

I want to see the Giants win. Eli has been playing great and is finally creaping out from under his brothers shadow and I dont want to see the Pat's go undefeated this year. Plus, the Giants gave them a real good run for their money back in December. I think the Giants could be the team.
    I agree that Eli has been playing great, but the stuff in bold is...

I'm no big fan of either team. But I will be rooting for the Pats, because I just can't ever, ever root for a team from NYC. So Go Pats!!!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Little thread jack here but I thought I read that the Bills were tenatively a go to play a game in Toronto next year? Anyone else hear this?

No doubt the fans boarder crossing will be a complete cluster fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    I agree that Eli has been playing great, but the stuff in bold is...

Are you nervous?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

nope

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Well....

Maybe the commercials will be somewhat entertaining
    i look fwd to those. usually catch the good ones from vids online but last year was able to get an american station from my buddys dish. i loved the castaway/ups one. the ads that run on canadian stations blow..unoriginal and repetitive.

back to the thread...im behind the pats going perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    What a boring super bowl.

You got that right. I wont even be watching the game. I really dont like the pats, but that aside I dont think it will be a interesting game. Which to me is bullshite cuz its the championship game with the 2 best teams in the league. To me that means it should be a nailbiter every second of the game. Not some blow out thats 20 sumtin to 0 sumtin in the 1st quarter. Not sayin it will be that bad, but I think I remember a few super bowls ago where they went something like that. Just wasnt any fun to watch.

On a side note the last two super bowls were good. They were played how they were meant to be, close down to the end. They were a game you could get into.

I know what you mean. I had to sit and watch da bears blow out the Pats 46-10. Thats whats going to happen this year but its going to be the Giants getting blown out.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Its kinda depressing really, the championship game should be the best game all season. But it wont be and usually isnt.

I think it will be an exciting, very close game. The Giants are playing great and the Pats seem a little off from their form in the early part of the season. I think it will be close, like their last meeting.

Thread Information