Thread: Eastern Promises *spoiler*

Default Eastern Promises *spoiler*

Awesome movie on Russian mafia!! What happened at the end? Dad's in jail and the undercover is still undercover in the mafia??
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

How about not including spoilers?

I thought it was a great movie. I also liked the information on Tattoos there which is accurate in russian society. I even saw a special on National Geographic talking about russian prison tattoos (I'd also like to see the documentary they mention in the bonus material on the DVD the Mark of Cain).

Liked it too. Didn't need to see Vigo naked though. Meanwhile the actress from King Kong never shows a thing. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    How about not including spoilers?
    Doh. Sorry dude. Got a bit excited and didn't think about it
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I've got this on my Netflix queue. Not worried about spoilers since by the time I see it (it's in the twenties or thirties), I'll have forgotten them by then.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information