Thread: Padron Anniversario 1964 Diplomatico Maduro

Default Padron Anniversario 1964 Diplomatico Maduro

Hi All

This is my first review

I've seen several reviews on this cigar over the past few months and wanted to try one. Back in November, I was able to pickup a fiver from C-Bid for $12.60 a stick.

This is a box press cigar, 7x50 in size. The constuction was top notch, no blemishes on the wrapper, a nice dark color and a nice pleasant smell to it.

Overall, the burn was nice and consistant throughout the smoke which for me lasted a little more than 1.5 hours.

I'm not at the point of being to distinguish the whole flavor profile but there was a nice bit of spice to the smoke. I would say that there was some coffee taste and some cedar and/or leather. It wasn't really strong but I'd say it was between a medium and full strength.

I really enjoyed this cigar, much more than the other cigars I've had over the past 6 months or so. The closest comparison I could say to other cigars would be a Romeo y Julieta Viejo or a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992, except it was much better.

I really didn't have a good reason to smoke this tonight except that I just wanted something special and this cigar really hit the mark!

Let me know what you think of this review!

Thanks!

sammis

Blog Entries

I've only smoked one of these, but I did burn my fingers a bit. outstanding cigar! I picked up on fairly heavy cocoa flavors with mine.

Great review
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information