Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Pool 08

Default Nascar Pool 08

OK Go here to sign up.I will email passwords

msn.foxsports.com/fantasy

Ok 2 sticks each. $5. min. each stick. if you are a reputable member you can send your sticks to the winner. If you have not been involved in a succesful trade or have someone to vouch for you then send your sticks to me and I will put them in the humi and send them out with mine. This will be for the first segment and we will do the same for the second segment.

BASSFEVER
    DICKSON
    PUB SPEARS
    DERIVATION
    ASHAULER
    WOXOF
    HEFTYSMOKES
    Last edited by Bassfever; 02-12-2008 at 07:55 AM.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

I'd be game for letting my beginner's luck run out... I mean defending my crown. Had a blast with the pool last year.

Blog Entries

I'm in.....the fat lady likes my car.

Thumbs up

I'm in. What are the stakes and how are they paid?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I'll play. Redneck right of passage and all.

Sweet. I am in too. Why dont we kick around what we want to do for the stakes. Its easier to do a first half and a second half seeing as its so long.

I like doing the first and second half too. Means that if you fall far behind you can get a second shot at things.

I'm for with whatever stakes, but I imagine that what we did last year would be fine. Nothing too over the top since we'll be doing it twice.

Im in

Question

How was it done last year?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

This was last years

Ok 2 sticks each. $5. min. each stick. if you are a reputable member you can send your sticks to the winner. If you have not been involved in a succesful trade or have someone to vouch for you then send your sticks to me and I will put them in the humi and send them out with mine. This will be for the first segment and we can do another for the second segmenthopefully with more people.

Shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you the league name and password.

I will update the list as people join.

If I missed something or you have a better idea just let me know

Blog Entries

First race is coming up pretty soon.........is this a go? I'm good with the rules from last year, they seemed to work just fine.

ahhh boys, i can now see my mission here at CS...we are going to need a formula 1 pool...i need to convert you boys over.....
    Bessie Braddock: Mr Churchill, you are drunk.
    Winston Churchill: And you madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBirde View Post
    ahhh boys, i can now see my mission here at CS...we are going to need a formula 1 pool...i need to convert you boys over.....
    I watch the IRL fairly regularly.....don't have much experience with formula 1 though.

14. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    This was last years

Ok 2 sticks each. $5. min. each stick. if you are a reputable member you can send your sticks to the winner. If you have not been involved in a succesful trade or have someone to vouch for you then send your sticks to me and I will put them in the humi and send them out with mine. This will be for the first segment and we can do another for the second segmenthopefully with more people.

Shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you the league name and password.

I will update the list as people join.

If I missed something or you have a better idea just let me know
    Alright everybody, get your emails out to Bassfever if you're in!!!!
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

PM sent

ahhh another of my favorites...IRL is good stuff, i have a friend who is a driver....

as i said in my intro im a BIG gear head...nascar isnt my thing though
    Bessie Braddock: Mr Churchill, you are drunk.
    Winston Churchill: And you madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober tomorrow.

IRL Pool Huh. I'll make a deal with you. You join this one and I will join yours.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    IRL Pool Huh. I'll make a deal with you. You join this one and I will join yours.
    Ditto!!

19. Cool

If you sent it, I haven't received an email yet.
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    If you sent it, I haven't received an email yet.
    I'm confused.....I pm'd my e-mail to Bassfever......which is what I thought I was supposed to do??? Am I to pm it to you instead Dickson?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    Alright everybody, get your emails out to Bassfever if you're in!!!!

Thread Information