Thread: Yummy Tatuaje Black and a glass of Havana club...

Default Yummy Tatuaje Black and a glass of Havana club...

The Black Tat from a great BOTL trade and the Havana Club rum from another great BOTL....

Life is good, and taste good to.

thanks to BOTH of you and you know who you are.

I still have my Tat Black resting..........that good huh. LOL. I may break down and smoke one. Draper's in DC had them, but already sold out by the time I went. So, it's a rare commodity here in Northern VA.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    The Black Tat from a great BOTL trade and the Havana Club rum from another great BOTL....

Life is good, and taste good to.

thanks to BOTH of you and you know who you are.

I want to say it was similar but different. Just a nice uniquely complex smoke.

Had one after lunch today. Seems to have mellowed a little since I had my first one several weeks ago. Still very enjoyable, but not that huge blast of spice I remember right from the light. Supposed to be released in April in 19 count jars. Pretty cool experience. Now if we could just get Fuente's personal blend.

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    Had one after lunch today. Seems to have mellowed a little since I had my first one several weeks ago. Still very enjoyable, but not that huge blast of spice I remember right from the light. Supposed to be released in April in 19 count jars. Pretty cool experience. Now if we could just get Fuente's personal blend.
    Yeah, the one i had last week had mellowed quite a bit too.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I saw these advertised in Holt's catalog. I was wondering how they are...I take it pretty good?

Thread Information