Thread: Purchase Humidors

1. Default Purchase Humidors

Would any of good gentelman point me in the direction of Humidor wholesale's OR manufacture, I looking to buy 10 to 20 20 cigar humidors.
    Flash

http://www.taboocigars.com/product.s...3&productId=54

This is where my humi came from. These guys customer service was awesome! The analog hygro didnt work when I got it so they offered to replace it, but I asked if they would give me a digital for 10$ and they did. A week later a hinge messed up and they replaced the humi right away and added in a 7 cigar sampler for my troubles. I know it kinda sounds like they are selling crap, but the one they sent as a replacement works wonderfully. I think I just got one that had seen better days or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Cigar View Post
    Would any of good gentelman point me in the direction of Humidor wholesale's OR manufacture, I looking to buy 10 to 20 20 cigar humidors.
    Flash
    I purchased This deal from Cuban Crafters a while back. It's a good humidor I've never had problems with. The free smokes aren't horrible either.

I also have one of These from Cigarsinternational.com

Good luck.

you can get the CI humidors for alot less on CBid

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Remember cigars for humi's are measured in coronas. So 10 to 20 coronas may hold 8 robustos, and only do the longer ones, churchills, lanceros, etc., sideways, further reducing your storage. Also, the smaller ones don't seem to regulate RH as well.

Get one that can do at least 100 but 150 is better. Also, having it almost full helps alot with the RH so search for good bundles and you can fill it up for cheap.

While it may seem like your biting off more than you can chew initially, you will be happy you did or you'll be doing it in about 2 months.

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

Two of my friends have purchased humidors from neptunecigars.com and have been very pleased with what they got. here's a link for you.

http://www.neptunecigar.com/accessor...ry.asp?id=1176

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post
    I purchased This deal from Cuban Crafters a while back. It's a good humidor I've never had problems with. The free smokes aren't horrible either.
    hey man ive been looking at that deal for a while. i was wondering how many cigars that humidor actually holds. i know it says 20, but whats the real count in your opinion? trust trying to decide if i should move up a size or not.
    Mark 8:36

Quote Originally Posted by here'sjohnny View Post
    hey man ive been looking at that deal for a while. i was wondering how many cigars that humidor actually holds. i know it says 20, but whats the real count in your opinion? trust trying to decide if i should move up a size or not.
    It filled up really quickly. I only use it now to store a few flavored cigars I don't want in my coolidor. If you're thinking you need to go with a bigger size you probably do. I got smart and bought a cooler on sale. It holds humidity better than any of my humidors and costs much less.

*It held that entire sampler fine. I think that was 15 cigars. I imagine I had at least 20 cigars in there at one time. The hygrometer that comes with the humidor sticks down inside when the lid is closed, providing less room for cigars.

*Edit cause I didn't answer your question. Duh.
    Last edited by Sporadic Metonomy; 02-11-2008 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post

Yeah, I bought that same humidor as my first one. The Don Kiki's are nice, and for the price it's a good starter humidor. After about 6 months I upgraded to 300 count humidor, much better.
    For me it held about 22-25 cigars, mostly the Don Kiki's and some Robustos.

I've fallen in love with the looks of this humidor:
    http://www.tampahumidor.com/sd4/product/turin-3280.cfm

I've already ordered humidity beads for my coolerdor, but I want a nice humi to put my prized sticks in. Does anybody know where/if I can get this for less?

11. Default Purchase Humidors

Flash Cigar,

We purchase through Humidor Supreme. Great quality for decent price. As always
    go with the 100-150 stick rule for size. Advise first time buyers that a humi is an
    investment.

Thread Information