Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Inevitable “What Are You Going to Smoke while watching The Game” question

Default The Inevitable “What Are You Going to Smoke while watching The Game” question

I'm going over to a buddys place and he told me he wants to have a cigar, so IO'm going to have to see what i got for him. As for myself, I'm thinking about a CAO Black robusto for half time and WHEN the Giants win, maybe a PSD#4. What about you?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I'm at the firehouse soooo....for risking having to leave it stranded the instant I light it I won't be smoking ANYTHING nice if anything at all.

If I do maybe a Lot 23 or something.

what game?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Not sure what I'll smoke today actually. I really want it to be something nice but I am having a hard time deciding. I'll check back in when I do.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

5. Default

A CAO Soprano...I wanted to get a Cohiba for the occasion, but didn't have enough cash on me at tha time...

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I'm going over to a buddys place and he told me he wants to have a cigar, so IO'm going to have to see what i got for him. As for myself, I'm thinking about a CAO Black robusto for half time and WHEN the Giants win, maybe a PSD#4. What about you?

You can leave the PSD#4 at home.

But nothing for me. I'm watching at home and I don't smoke in the house.

Game?? What Game?

Just about to fire something up...thinking about a Cohiba Lancero or a BBF.

edit: I lied...Monte #2 it is.
    Last edited by drew_goring; 02-03-2008 at 04:26 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Presideo View Post
    A CAO Soprano...I wanted to get a Cohiba for the occasion, but didn't have enough cash on me at tha time...
    Wow you only been smoking a few months and your ready for a Soprano? Ya got a strong plate my friend. I do not smoke but I have heard the soprano cigar is pretty strong.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Not during the game, but I've got a Rocky Patel Sun Grown waiting if I'm in the mood for a stick later tonight. I may save it for after my Organic II test on Tuesday though.

10. Default

10 $ rocks,they drug tested me at work last week I'm good for 6 months
    I gotta remember to sober up 5 months from now though
    The older I get ,the better I was

Rp Vintage 92 Torp was the cigar of choice. What can I say I like this cigar.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    whoops!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

...fired up a RP EDGE Sumatra toro.

Well I wasn't able to smoke during the game but to celebrate, I had a Romeo y Julieta Cedro Deluxe #2

Very tasty

sammis

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    Wow you only been smoking a few months and your ready for a Soprano? Ya got a strong plate my friend. I do not smoke but I have heard the soprano cigar is pretty strong.
    Huh, I actually find the CAO Mx2 or a H. Upmann to be far more robust, but tha Soprano's def. have a wake-up kick...

BTW, didn't get a chance to smoke it during the game...I was too busy chilling with friends, a 50-something co-worker of a friend I know, and listening to oldies radio tunes (don't ask....)

I'm lighting my Soprano up right now, though!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Presideo View Post
    BTW, didn't get a chance to smoke it during the game...I was too busy chilling with friends, a 50-something co-worker of a friend I know, and listening to oldies radio tunes (don't ask....)
    Why do I think when he talking about oldies tunes he referring to 80's music.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post

But nothing for me. I'm watching at home and I don't smoke in the house.
    I did leave the PSD4 at home, but i took a PAM with me!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

The Giants D played awesome and the Pat's O line played like absolute shit. While I wanted my team to win, I gotta hand it to the Giants from the last reg. game until the Superbowl they were a team on a mission.

Yeah Basil Whoops is right.

Nothing during the game. Smoked a Cohiba Robusto (ISOM) after. It was o.k.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I had a Camacho corojo toro & a Santa Clara czar while flipping btw the game and watching The Godfather part II.

Thats how a superbowl should be in my eyes.

Thread Information