Thread: Stash reduction sale!!

Thumbs up Stash reduction sale!!

So as a lot of you know, I got a new position within my company where I will be traveling all the time, and hopefully meeting some of you. Starting at the end of March, I'll basically be living out of a suitcase for the next 2-3 years.

Needless to say I cannot bring a cooler full of cigars on my travels with me. I have acquired a traveldor that will let me take a good small stash on the road with me, but the rest need a good home.

A large portion of the sticks went to Korean for the troops package, but there are some select ones that I felt would be better appreciated by the board. These samplers would be great for a newbie and for anyone else.

I have 2 samplers available. If you want a full list of what is in them let me know. I have reshuffled and added to the samplers.

Sampler 1 is gone

Sampler 2 is gone

Thanks Guys!

spiffy
    Last edited by spiffykyle; 02-16-2008 at 11:14 AM.

So I have shuffled up, added to, and reduced the price on these samplers. I have also started the "Where am I going?" contest.

I am really just trying to pare down my selection to what can fit in a 50 ct traveldor.

spiffy

Holy do I wish I had $100 right now. That sampler is an amazing deal!

Thread Information