Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most expensive cigar?

Default most expensive cigar?

if you had one hundred dollars to spend on one single cigar what would it be? (it doesnt have to be exactly one hundred dollars.)

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

Thought this was interesting to look at....

http://www.smartmoney.com/cigarafici...=20060421miami

Blog Entries

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey-OH View Post
    Thought this was interesting to look at....

http://www.smartmoney.com/cigarafici...=20060421miami
    thats just insane 1000 dollars for a cigar "but they throw in a bottle of whiskey" so that will make up for it.

Think I'd have to go with a Cohiba Siglo VI, then take the rest of the money to the grocery store.

Not anywhere near $100, but I'd really like to try a Montecristo A.

Probably a cuban davidofff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Think I'd have to go with a Cohiba Siglo VI, then take the rest of the money to the grocery store.
    LOL........c'mon, you meant LIQUOR store didn't ya Chet? I'd pick up some La Aurora preferido tubos.

a 5 vegas and with the extra $98 I'd go play golf.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    LOL........c'mon, you meant LIQUOR store didn't ya Chet? I'd pick up some La Aurora preferido tubos.
    How are those tubos? Never had one.

Last time I went to the liquor store it was New Year's and it was closed Before that it was probably when I walked out with no liquor and a couple Fuente cigars...let my friend foot the bill on some beer cuz I bought some cigars. I saw the humidor and said, ooooh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    How are those tubos? Never had one.

Last time I went to the liquor store it was New Year's and it was closed Before that it was probably when I walked out with no liquor and a couple Fuente cigars...let my friend foot the bill on some beer cuz I bought some cigars. I saw the humidor and said, ooooh.
    They're pretty darn decent. You should try one if you get the chance. Since this is an "expensive cigar" thread, you can probably guess I don't have a bunch lying around.....whenever I pick one up it never seems to survive long.

12. Default Expensive Cigar

Has to be the $30 Gurkha Beauty - well worth the price.

Early 1980's Davi Dom Perignon.

LOL at people saying "Gurkha".

Without doubt a Cuban Davidoff Dom Perignon.

There must be an echo in here.

(echo in here)

Quote Originally Posted by AshLvr View Post
    Has to be the $30 Gurkha Beauty - well worth the price.
    those are awesome cigars and i like the packaging they come in. i had one lady buy a whole box during christmas and it cost ove one thousand dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by bhands View Post
    those are awesome cigars and i like the packaging they come in. i had one lady buy a whole box during christmas and it cost ove one thousand dollars.
    What a poor, hopeless lost soul she must be.

that was our most expensive cigar and she was buying it for her son along with his first humi, lighter, and cutters

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    What a poor, hopeless lost soul she must be.

Way to get her (son) started in the right direction...I guess as a merchant you wanted to take advantage of a situation like that. Or, maybe she just wanted to blindly throw away that kind of money. Regardless of whether or not you tried to steer her away from a dumb purchase like that, I guess if she has that kind of money to blow on an inferior cigar, all the power to her...

*edit* I just looked up the current online price of a box. It looks like, in addition to everything else, you priced gouged the shit out of a cigar that was already retardedly price gouged by the manufacturer. Cigar.com, which offers far from the best box deals, has a box of Beauties for $675. A fucking horrendous deal to begin with, but after your ass-reaming $325 higher gougefest, it goes from dumb to just plain flatline IQ idiocy on the part of the buyer, and highway fucking robbery on your part.
    Last edited by JFellows; 02-12-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    Way to get her (son) started in the right direction...I guess as a merchant you wanted to take advantage of a situation like that. Or, maybe she just wanted to blindly throw away that kind of money. Regardless of whether or not you tried to steer her away from a dumb purchase like that, I guess if she has that kind of money to blow on an inferior cigar, all the power to her...

*edit* I just looked up the current online price of a box. It looks like, in addition to everything else, you priced gouged the shit out of a cigar that was already retardedly price gouged by the manufacturer. Cigar.com, which offers far from the best box deals, has a box of Beauties for $675. A fucking horrendous deal to begin with, but after your ass-reaming $325 higher gougefest, it goes from dumb to just plain flatline IQ idiocy on the part of the buyer, and highway fucking robbery on your part.
    Don't forget...California has an obscenely high tobacco tax rate.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thread Information