Now that I've been smoking cigars a few years, I'm going to put my vote in on my favorites for the Mild, Medium, and Full categories. This list doesn't take ISOM's into cosideration.

Mild: Montecristo White label. A consistently tasty Connecticut wrapped beauty. Lots of creamy tasty smoke. Not so mild as to be flavorless. Fairly pricey, but worth it for a treat.

Medium: Rocky Patel Vintage '90' or '92'. Both these cigars are very similar. Very consistent. I've enjoyed every one I've smoked. Since I tend to favor medium bodied cigars, these are my all around favorite. Very cedary and aromatic, with a hint of sweetness on the palate. Not cheap, but not terribly priced either.

Full: Padron Anniversario. A beautiful smoke, and a "must try" for everyone. An excellent accompaniment to enjoy with fine Bourbon, Scotch, or Cognac. Heady, complex, and pricey. Hard to find, it seems, as well.

You'll notice I didn't include the famed Opus X. The Opus is certainly a fine smoke, but it didn't blow me away like I expected.

Feel free to follow with comments, or your own choices.