Thread: PartyPoker.com

1. Default PartyPoker.com

Does anyone play online poker? I play at www.partypoker.com. My screen name is sprint57fan.

You can receive $100 FREE when you open a new account at www.partypoker.com and use STOGIE100 as your sign up bonus code GOOD LUCK!!

Blog Entries

PartyPoker is such a piss poor site, we use our own over on CigarPass. We used to try to use PartyPoker but the site hardly ever worked properly to get a game going.

I would not recommed that site at all.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

Coventry Cat....
    I have played at PartyPoker for over 2 year now and have never expierenced any of the problems you are talking about. There's a reason it's the world's largest online poker room...because it is the best.

Blog Entries

What I think is piss poor is the fact that someone sign ups with a screen name and posts one message in the wrong forum obviously advertising their own site for people to sign up.

At least pretend to care by reading the rules.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I play on Pacific Poker....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokerking
    Coventry Cat....
    I have played at PartyPoker for over 2 year now and have never expierenced any of the problems you are talking about. There's a reason it's the world's largest online poker room...because it is the best.
    WHOOOOOPS Sorry, I'm an idiot...... I meant PokerRoom.com, THAT was the site we had nothing but trouble with. I've been seeing the ads on TV for PartyPoker. Looks like they're trying to expand their site.

Are you part of their marketing team or did you come here to talk about cigars? No offense but hex kinda has a point, ya oughta at least pretend to have read the rules.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Gee, I wonder what every happened to PokerKing?

I so shocked and surprised that he never came back to talk about cigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

How come Scotty didn't come over to welcome the guy with open arms and tell him how much he loves playing poker online and that he'll be sure to go to the site for a swell time???

Blog Entries

The leg humping dog must have missed this one. Since we've "topped" it, he's got another chance
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information