Thread: Fonseca Delicias

Default Fonseca Delicias

I got a box of these in about a month ago. Smoked one immediately and was dissapointed. Fast forward a month to this glorious morning. I brewed some coffee in my french press and gave this stick another try. Wow! What a difference a month has done. I mean this is a goood cigar. They come tissue wrapped and when you pull the stick out it's as ugly as sin; veiny and lumpy. But wow does it pack some flavor. It seems to have picked up on strength, too. I might have to pick up a couple more boxes of these. They are cheap cheap cheap.

All I can tell you about flavor is that it has the woody/toasty/cuban twang that I love in ISOMs. So if you're looking for a cheap everyday cigar, I would definately recommend one of these bad boys.

I just wanted to write a short review. Now I'm going to get back to my coffee and cigar.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

Nice

I have looked at these on more than one occasion. I've had good experiences with the few Fonseca products I have had. maybe I'll pull the trigger next time they cross my path!

Thaks for the review
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

The Fonseca 5-50 is my quintessential morning smoke. These go very well with coffee.

I also enjoy the Sungrown Cedar line.

Fonseca is a good, underrated line of cigars.

Blog Entries

Nice review, glad to see you're feeling better and the taste buds have recovered. I am particularly enjoying the Vintage line lately.

I smoked one of these fresh, right out of the vendor when I was in Spain, and I had to toss it after about an inch and a half. The draw was insanely tight, and the flavor wasn't all there. I bought two that day, though, and the other one is still resting (it's been around two months). Hopefully the other one will get better.

Thread Information