Thread: Humidor question . . .

1. Question Humidor question . . .

I have a couple humidors that came from a friend. He no longer needs them and I'm not a cigar afficiaanado.

I would like to find them a new home, but don't know where to find a classified internet site dedicated to people wanting to find new homes for things like this.

One of them is a ROAD WARRIOR 2000 in excellent condition. All three foam cigar holders are excellent along with everything about the Warrior.

The other is a XENIA humidor with a dial type humidistat. It is light wood like cherry and it is in very good condition. It is approximately 11x13x4 inches.

If you have a suggestion on where to list them, please let me know. You can e-mail me at sjjtmalson@msn.com, send a private message here, or call my verizon cell at 517-294-3211. Thanks for your help.

Steve

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sssmokey
    I have a couple humidors that came from a friend. He no longer needs them and I'm not a cigar afficiaanado.

I would like to find them a new home, but don't know where to find a classified internet site dedicated to people wanting to find new homes for things like this.

One of them is a ROAD WARRIOR 2000 in excellent condition. All three foam cigar holders are excellent along with everything about the Warrior.

The other is a XENIA humidor with a dial type humidistat. It is light wood like cherry and it is in very good condition. It is approximately 11x13x4 inches.

If you have a suggestion on where to list them, please let me know. You can e-mail me at sjjtmalson@msn.com, send a private message here, or call my verizon cell at 517-294-3211. Thanks for your help.

Steve
    You can list them here but if I were you, I'd try my luck with eBay.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default Thanks . . .

I suppose e-bay is where I will go. At least that way they'll move down the road in a week! Thanks. Steve

Thread Information