Thread: Zino Platinum Scepter FANS!!!!!

Default Zino Platinum Scepter FANS!!!!!

My local B&M has put them on sale and will not restock because they are not selling. They will stick to the normaly AVO and Davidoff lines, but not the Zino. SO, here is the pricing AFTER tax and Shipping to you:

Zino Platinum S Shorty tin (16): $110.00

Zino Platinum S Stout tin (12): $145.00

Zino Platinum S Pudge tin (12): $75.50

They also have the figurado (chubby or Bullet), Grand Master, and Low Rider but I don't know what the price will be. I can find out. IF there is a lot of demand for these for the price, I WILL buy all of them. They have 10 or so tins left, but I don't know how many of each type. This will be posted in multiple sites, SO Timestamp east coast will be first come first serve THROUGH PM. Those are the three I bought for myself, hence I calculated the price after taxes and whatnot. So, if anyone is interested in the ones I don't have prices on, tell me and I'll go and calculate. It'll definitely be below retail, just know that.

I will be out of town Friday-Sunday (going to Atlantic City). SO, if you are interested, PM me and I'll buy them tomorrow. If not, it'll have to wait until next week.

Andrew
    Last edited by FunkyCold5; 02-20-2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Amount Remaining!

nice. we had a Zino Platinum event at my B&M tonight.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information