Thread: eclipse outside

Default eclipse outside

Better get outside. Eclipse is almost full looking from here.

2. Default

Too many clouds...Guess I'm gonna miss it.

Yep, pretty cool. Never seen it that dark out before. That and the cold and quite, spooky.

Blog Entries

It was a good time, went out to a local lake and watched it with the girl friend from a blanket. We got lucky, not a cloud in the sky. I got a nice pair of binoculars that are fun to use for stuff like this.

I got to enjoy a yummy Fuente Churchill. It's hard to find time to smoke the larger cigars these days.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    It was a good time, went out to a local lake and watched it with the girl friend from a blanket. We got lucky....
    Miguel, I don't think she'd appreciate kissing and telling
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Had the pleasure of seeing it just for a moment, then had to rush back inside because my Nads were freezing!

...bundled up to watch this last night too. I enhanced the moment by smoking a Perdomo La Reserva Champagne robusto. The clouds moved in right after the moon disappared, so I didn't get to see the "red moon" I wanted. A great night. Let's hope I can do it again in 2010.

In part to the fact I work graves…I got to watch most of it from my office window…With the clouds moving in and out it looked like the beginning of the end…You know one of the 7 signs, spooky and cool.

Blog Entries

Watched this for a good while, smoked a 5 Vegas 'A' Apocolypse.. yeah, i know it rhymes with "Eclipse"

The red moon was indeed creepy/cool. I can't imagine what people thought before science explained the phenomenon!

They scored a direct hit on the rogue satalite also! Way to GO USA
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Miguel, I don't think she'd appreciate kissing and telling
    Miguel: You know what they say about couples that make out during an eclipes right?
    Danielle: no, what?
    Miguel: Me either, lets find out...

LMAO
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information