Thread: fish tanks

Default fish tanks

well its 11:30 here and i am drunk looking at the damm fish tank. its pretty cool, fresh water about 15 fish all fighting for food(son just fed them). lots of lace rock). i could sit here and watch it all night long with a good smoke. have a la aurora 1495 robusto hafe wat down just watching. anyone else have a fish tank ? well the wife just kicked me out of bed , so i am on my second joya de nic 1970 for the night (thanks james you got me hooked on them ..lol). man this post has taken me a hour to type, i shoud go to bed ... or i could sit here and write all night long on a piece of paper like jack kerouac. anyone ever read ant jack? man i like it . in the wind i had this thing it was like a dream you see like this thing. man thats cool the beat well i think i am going to hate myself in the wee hours but thanks for being there fellow BOTL and good night

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

I used to have fish. Had to give them away in the summer cause I wasn't around enough to take care of them though. But I can't wait until I can get another tank going.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to remain drunk to continue to enjoy the fish.

Honestly, they don't DO anything. A dog can love you back, express emotion, etc... Fish got nothing, hell, even the "vicious" ones are nothing compared to turning on the Nature channel and watching a lion take down a gazelle. Either way, they give nothing back, are a pain to take care of, and can be quite expensive in doing so.

No thanks.

But, your cigars on the other hand, well chosen, those are a delicious group of smokes.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

that was an awesome post dustin. Gives me an idea for a contest. Players will be given a peace of literature to study. Nothing long, just a poem or something. Then they must get goat-faced drunk and write a report on it. You have to turn the report in with a picture, too.

Man, that would be one hell of a thread.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

okay all sober ...... i am going out back to kick my own ass .....lol sorry for the clutter of one man drunken rant

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    that was an awesome post dustin. Gives me an idea for a contest. Players will be given a peace of literature to study. Nothing long, just a poem or something. Then they must get goat-faced drunk and write a report on it. You have to turn the report in with a picture, too.

Man, that would be one hell of a thread.

DUDE!!! We got to make this happen!!! That would be FUNNY!!! But the pay off has to be ONE HELL OF A PRIZE!!! LMFAO!!!

Blog Entries

LOL @ chefchris!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Goat-faced drunk? After reading the Christmas writing contest thread, I have to agree that a "Smashed Book Report" thread would be worth a look. Imagine the photos!

chris we need to do this we also need a pic of the guy doing it i will put up a awsome top shelf sampler for the winner ten smoke all over 10 bucks anyone game ? this is open to all members of CS people will be judged on book and pic

dustin

9. Default

Ive been wanting to get a saltwater tank and get a shark. (Since Ive been shark fishing Im obsessed with sharks). But I hear getting a tank set up for a shark can cost a few thousand dollars. So well see if that ever happens. I was also thinking about getting some pirahnnas (sp?). But hear they tend to smell.

i have a small saltwater tank and let me say i have spent about 1500 dollars over the span of 3 years on fish and rocks and tons of stuff. as for the drunkin contest im totally down i love to get drunk.

I've got a 240 gal with 10 Piranhas, I have a 180 gal with a Silver Arrowanna and a Motoro Stingray. Then I've got a 90 gal with 6 various Discus:)

They take about an hour a week(in total) to take care of, and can be cheap too, if your lucky. I got all my fish and tanks for dirt cheap because my friend ran a pet store. And the filter system I use has washable inserts so there is no weekly charges or anything once it's set up.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information