Thread: Sip n smoke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

diet coke, diet dr. pepper, maybe coffe. Or water. Usually nothing.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

From my limited experience with beer Shiner Bock and Guinness Stout are my favorites. Never had a better liquor with a cigar than Crown Royal and Sprite or a homemade margarita. I guess homemade margaritas are my favorite liquor with a cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    From my limited experience with beer Shiner Bock and Guinness Stout are my favorites. Never had a better liquor with a cigar than Crown Royal and Sprite or a homemade margarita. I guess homemade margaritas are my favorite liquor with a cigar.
    Crown Royal and Sprite? Never heard of that...Heard of Crown and coke but not sprite...I think drinking crown other than straight should be a sin...But your right, Crown is good.

I use to like Crown and Coke before I tried it with Sprite. My friend always drank it with Sprite, I always used Coke. After I tried it with Sprite and a cigar, Coke never tasted as good. Don't knock it til you try it.

AVO with Stone's Smoked Porter is the best paring I've done with a retail beer so far.

Wild
    Wild

On Tap -

1. Red IPA
    2. Extreme Red

Secondary - Mesquite Bourbon Mead

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

6. Default

Scotch, usually. Wish I could afford JW Gold or something in that league. I settle for Grouse.

Blog Entries

bump

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information