Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frequency of smokes?......

Default Frequency of smokes?......

I know there will be quite a bit of variety in the answers to this question but I thought i'd ask it anyways. How often do you guys light up a gar? I've not been smoking cigars very long but usually have one after work in the evening or after supper, but occasionally miss a night here and there. But today I smoked a brisket. It was pretty much and all day affair tending to the fire and basting, etc., and I ended smoking 5 or 6 cigars throughout the day. does anyone smoke with this frequency? or more?

just a curiosity kind of question.

Chris

Cost and long term health concerns limit me to one or two a week.

3. Default

Usually about three or four a day, but a couple are only around 5 x 40 for a quicky...

At least one a day. Positives outweight the negatives IMO.

Where's Kevin at?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

As many as I have time for and feel like. I dont limit myself.
    Yay! Cigars!

3 to 4 a day monday to wednesday 3 to 6 on thursday back to 3 or 4 on friday and saterday then back to as meny as i can on sunday

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    As many as I have time for and feel like. I dont limit myself.
    Good answer!!

8. Default

Being that its winter, Im lucky if I get 2 or 3 a week. Once the spring and summer come Ill most likley be smoking 1 or 2 a day. I wish I could smoke more but these damn things can get expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Good answer!!
    Although I dont try to limit myself, mother nature sure as hell loves too!!!

But on a side note, it seems to be pretty nice out this afternoon. Just got up and I think Ill go out and have a smoke.

Nothin better than gettin up at 1 in the afternoon and goin straight to the porch to light up a cigar!
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Nothin better than gettin up at 1 in the afternoon and goin straight to the porch to light up a cigar!
    Dude, I think me and you are some how connected, because that's exactly what I'm doing. Woke up at 1pm and warming up something to get some food in me, then it's time to smoke.

We seem to do and smoke the same things on the same day.

weird.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

11. Default

Awhile back I cut my consumption to a couple a week...I've held steady with that. I don't smoke as much but I smoke better.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Dude, I think me and you are some how connected, because that's exactly what I'm doing. Woke up at 1pm and warming up something to get some food in me, then it's time to smoke.

We seem to do and smoke the same things on the same day.

weird.
    Hey you know what they say: "Great minds think alike"! Plus to me there is nothing better or more relaxing than sleeping in, getting up and having a smoke right away. Plus its winter so I tend to hibernate this time of the year.

I just got back in from a JDN Anto Consul. Man I love these things now. I picked up a 5er from Cbid, and the first one was meh~. But the last two ive had were awsome. Guess they needed to rest a bit. I will be picking a box of these up shortly.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Where's Kevin at?
    Probably on his 10th cigar.

I would love to get up and smoke all day, every day. I guess that is called retirement. I either smoke or i don't, but when i smoke, I'll usually have 2 or 3. If i get started early enough, i my end up with 4 or more. For instance, I had 4 yesterday, but today even though i was carring cigars and was outside, i didn't have any. I guess that averages out to 2 a day, not bad.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

In good weather I usually have 3/day......morning/lunch/after supper. In bad weather I take what I can get, mostly on the weekend and I'll still have 2/3 day then.

15. Default

LOL at you guys,I have the flu so I only had 2 yesterday and 1 today.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    LOL at you guys,I have the flu so I only had 2 yesterday and 1 today.
    Have you been wearing the patch since you've been sick?

Get well soon, Kev. I know that's killning you.

i'm the rarity here but i only smoke about 1/month. havn't smoked at all since new years. between college, money, and the horrendous weather in ohio it just hasn't been worth it to smoke lately.
    Mark 8:36

As many as I can amounts to about four a day on average but up to six on a good day. Mostly lower priced brands $3- $5 (olivas, rocky patels, genuine counterfiet cubans, etc,)
    and at least one $6 and above in the evening (Avo, Torano, Gurkha, Fuente, etc.)

19. Default

As much as time allows at least one a day most 2. More then 2, That is were the time comes in

1-2 /day on average for me. Usually no more than that. Guess it depends on the day.

Thread Information