Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just read the link

Quote Originally Posted by OLBG464 View Post
    hahahaha, knowing that you have to watch a shitty movie is going to make you want to drink.
    Sounds like a good idea.
    I've seen some pretty bad movies at record and tape traders that might work, you know the type of movies that only sell 15-25 copies, ever.

how about clockwork orange

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

I think Shoot 'em Up would be fun to watch drunk. To most its either a love or hate thing so we could get some very opinionated reviews here.

Other good drunk movies:
    Either of the Jackass movies
    The Big Lebowski
    Donnie Darko

and one of my all time favorite so-crappy-its-awesome movies: Killer Klowns from Outer Space (Yes I have the DVD with special features) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

spiffy

P.S. I vote for Killer Klowns

In fact, I think I'll watch Killer Klowns from Outer Space while drunk just for fun anyways.

spiffy

Quote Originally Posted by spiffykyle View Post
    Killer Klowns from Outer Space (Yes I have the DVD with special features) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

spiffy

Only the DVD? I have the DVD AND the original release VHS.

Oh good sweet Lord, you just became "awesome" in my book

spiffy

I think Shoot 'em Up would be fun to watch drunk. To most its either a love or hate thing so we could get some very opinionated reviews here.

Other good drunk movies:
    The Big Lebowski
    Donnie Darko

and one of my all time favorite so-crappy-its-awesome movies: Killer Klowns from Outer Space (Yes I have the DVD with special features) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095444/

spiffy

i want pic and a full goat faced drunken review on that spiffy and as for the big lebowski i watch it drunk all the time

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Oh good sweet Lord, you just became "awesome" in my book

spiffy
    You mean there was a time when I WASN'T awesome in your book?

What are you gonna do with those PIES, boys...?

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    i want pic and a full goat faced drunken review on that spiffy and as for the big lebowski i watch it drunk all the time

dustin
    If you're going to watch The Big Lebowski, you need to observe the "Dude's Challenge". That is, drinking a white russian every time he does. Joints optional.

When thinking of movies to watch drunk, these three shoot into my mind
    Beerfest: drink every time they drink
    Super Troopers: just flat out hilarious
    Dumb and Dumber: a classic and funny as shit.

ooo white russian all though i am going to try that JFellows next time be ready for the pics on that one. ill post one durring the movie and one the next morring with my head in the tolet
    dustin

Other good drunk movies:
    The Big Lebowski
    Donnie Darko

spiffy

+1 for shootem up or a flick thats love or hate. some drunkards might not make it through a totally shitty movie and the older cultish classics might be hard to find.

guys the weekend is upon us again, and the clock is ticking

let see some reviews

love Dustin

I jjst waatchd me fovite mooovy of f allll tme- Piipiippieeii kderelske

kannnnnt member dang thng it waZ funnnni tho!bestest part waz t teh end.

What did I win?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

well SLC is wining if we could just get a pic now james

dustin

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    well SLC is wining if we could just get a pic now james

dustin
    you got it... ...here I am watching the car chase scene. As you can see, I am way out of mind at this moment:

Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

now thats funny

dustin

gona write this review while im watching to i dont lose the drunk or forget anything. i know its fuckin early but its saturday and the gf is at the mall so what the hell.
    ok...watching rambo on the computer. dont ask how....
    pretty fucking depressing intro. might not have been a good choice but my buddy said it was good.
    he's a little weird though. when i first saw stallone...oh boy. that guy is messed the fuck up. his face is chopped full of botox. still looks jacked though. not bad for a 60yr old.
    the abuse reminds me of blood diamond. but more graphic if i can remember. this chick they have tryin to help the asians cant act for shit. i duno if its the script but fuck. and shes supposed to be religous or wever....missionaries? but she looks like shes aching to fuckin blow stallone. pretty creepy
    holy shit! rambo has a quick draw. just killed like 3 guys in 1second. fuckin awsome. the gore in this is pretty good too. and they have a lil bitch pussy travelling with him that he slaps around. LOL
    sometimes i gota tell myself this flick is just a movie. or else id get really pissed and depressed. but just when im feeling down. BOOM HEADSHOT!
    why do church people wana go to war countries with no military experience? pretty fuckin stupid.
    introduce the team. pretty funny scipt they gota. kinda makes up for the shitty blonde. and they dont have rambo talk much. i guess its a good idea.
    ok then we have the viet general stoke a boy......is he GAY??? probably. he does love recruiting 12yr old kids. sick.
    pretty good action. rambo really doinen't so that much. but it was kinda enteratining...i duno.
    ill post pics up when i figure out how to work my gfs camera on my comp.

i havn't seen previous rambos but this was alright.

forgot a rating....7.5/`10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03318.JPG 
Views:	176 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	766   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03316.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	767   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03325.JPG 
Views:	176 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	768  

awesome!
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I love this tread. That was a great read.

--Drive-By Truckers

sorry James, but i think your now second that was some funny stuff

great drunken review

dustin

Thread Information