Thread: Ron Anejo Anniversario !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ron Anejo Anniversario !!

For those who never tried this one I highly reccomend it. Very nice dark sipping rum with cholocate undertones. throw a few drops of spring water an the bouqet and flavor intesifies magnificantly

2. Default

I've heard of this rum...How does it stack up against Ron Z?

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I've heard of this rum...How does it stack up against Ron Z?
    I like both to be honest. But you van't quite say which one is better because they have different profiles. I got this one for $25 which I thought was a great bargain

Blog Entries

Is that the Pampero brand from Venezuela? Comes in the leather pouch? It's been a while since I've had some. I remember it being quite tasty.

My favorite rum is still the Ron Zaya from Guatemala. A close second is Ron Centenario Fundador (20 year). I picked up a bottle at the duty free store in Costa Rica over the summer. Too bad I can't find any of the Ron Centenario lines here in the States.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I looked for this stuff today with no luck. Apparently the only kind of rum in Mississippi is Bacardi or is tropical flavored.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

if that is the anejo pampero brand I can get it locally for you and ship it.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Thread Information