Thread: That's Right...ANOTHER Contest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default That's Right...ANOTHER Contest

Contests seem to be a fad now , and since it's been a while since my last, I've decided to have another. I'm also approaching one year on the board, so I'll go ahead and roll that into the theme here. However - there's a catch. You must have posted your own contest in the past, or post a new one before this one ends, to be eligible to win mine. (And of course have 100 posts). I figure we might as well keep the ball rolling, amirite?

The basics:

- I'll post a picture of each of the next 25 cigars I smoke, as I smoke them. I generally smoke between one and four a week when I'm on campus (which I am right now).

- One point will be awarded to the first person, per cigar, to correctly identify the brand AND line of the cigar. For example, "Partagas" would be awarded 0 points, but "Partagas Spanish Rosado" would be awarded one point.

- The cigar will be clearly visible, but I'll obscure the band in such a way that it will require previous knowledge/future research to identify the cigar. Only one guess per person per cigar, and I'll either award a point or indicate that the guess was incorrect, and leave it open for the next person to guess. If a large number of incorrect guesses forces me to post a hint, then everyone can guess a second time.

- My class/work schedule is pretty crazy, so I'll end up posting the pictures at all times of the day (and night). Hopefully this will make it fair for members here who have 9-5s that prevent them from accessing the site during the day.

- The winner will be the person with the most points out of a possible 25, and will receive a nice selection of stogies.

That said, here's the first cigar:

Scoreboard:

Chefchris = 8
    Bigwhiteash = 7
    BDurrani = 5
    slcraiders = 3
    Maduroman = 1
    Last edited by JFellows; 06-22-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Don Pepin Cuban Classic?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Good guess, but incorrect.

perdomo esv

Negative.

Don Tomas Cameroon?

Thread Information