Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Never Ending Story Thread.......

so I think it should have something to do with pink salmon. Because this just seems like a good idea, I mean what goes together better than a brothel interview and pink salmon. This would have to be one of the greatest things I have ever seen. Speaking of great things that I have seen, I recently saw the most extraordinary thing ever in my life. It is a movie called Sasquatch on Mars. Its a very interesting documentary about Sasquatch's journey to the planet Mars, and all the cool adventures that he goes through along the way and while on mars. It is just a phenomenal movie that I highly recommended to anyone. The one scene that takes place on mars, involves Sasquatch playing volley ball with these HOT martian babes, and he starts hitting it off with the cutest one of the group. It is so gripping that it has you rooting for his success. One of the other great scenes is when an invading force comes to conquer mars, and Sasqatch's new girlfriend gets taken away by this mysterious force, and he has to travel to farthest reaches of the galaxy for love, sex, and rock n roll. Luckily for him he finds an old abandoned space shuttle from our various mars expeditions and and is able to outfit it with a kick ass stereo system to blast the great sounds of rock n roll through the galaxy while on his travels. While traveling to rescue his girlfriend he meets several other alien races on his way, and introduces them to sweet sounds of rock n roll. Sasquacth is finds out that he is able to unify the galaxy withe sounds of.......
    Yay! Cigars!

......Music. The story of the Von Trapp family and Maria melts the hearts of the barbaric aliens, eventually causing much weeping, hugging, and teary eyed apologizing on a galaxy wide scale.

There are Yeti's and three breasted mutant alien babes, Siths and Jedi, Cylons and Colonials, Federation officers and Borg, Space Marines and Aliens, dogs and cats, all hugging, kissing, cheering and dancing in the streets. It's quite disgusting really.

Sitting quietly in a corner, infuriated and fuming about all the sappy sweetness is............................
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Blog Entries

Frank Zappa, who, once he observed the three breasted martian babes, couldn't resist any longer and launched into a rendition of "Titties and beer" that blew their minds. Unfortunately, it really pissed the martian women off, so he followed that up with "Broken Hearts are for Assholes". This led to......

Blog Entries

... a violent uprising by the assholes of the universe, known universally as the "Sphinctonians". who have conquered many galaxies with their mighty....
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

..........."Wind of Death" ability. It's silent, but deadly! They're definitely evil. I mean, these guys really stink! They have a very deep love and natural talent for starting shit wherever they go. They plunder the civilizations of the galaxy for their......
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

century sams and acids. They don't smoke them of course, but you should see what they do with them, things like...
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

..........plugging up their face-holes by stuffing it right between their cheeks. The funny thing about a sphinctorians face is......

Blog Entries

.....that their eyes, nose, and mouth is all located within a 3 inch radius in the middle of their head. Their lips vibrate when they talk, and all have chronic halitosis. So when they sneeze......

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

............, you'd swear there were barking spiders about. The halitosis makes them very fond of breath mints shaped like.........

Blog Entries

....spaghetti noodles. They are easier to eat, and can be cut into custom lengths depending on the strength currently needed. Of course they never use them when.....

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

...they are at the doctor for their annual physical. They just love to see the doctor's reaction when he says "open wide" and they breathe in his face. Then when he says "turn around and bend over" well...

.................they just hope the "instrument" he's using has numbers on it. This is because many Shpinctorian Doctors are flaming..................

Blog Entries

trolls that constantly try to get under their skin. They have even been suspected of covertly...

pedaling Mary Kay products. As they really really want that pink caddy because....
    Yay! Cigars!

..................they're just not good looking enough to experience the joys of a "Pinkly-Taurus". The female of the species is in strict control of those and only give them to the best looking of the males. Many dream of just touching one, much less owning one. Servicing a "Pinkly-Taurus" is considered a job of great honor and the competition is fierce. In order to get a "Pinkly-Taurus", I once saw a Shpinctorian........

do something so fowl that even Perez Hilton wouldn't do and we've seen him do some really horrible things, things like ...
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Smoke a Swisher Sweet and review it as the BEST cigar he has ever smoked. As far as the Best “Pole” he has ever smoked…

Thread Information