Thread: Cigar Holders

Default Cigar Holders

Hey folks,

I stumbled across these cigar holders.

Has anyone tried these? I assume it works like a cigarette holder, but I've never seen them before. I didn't know there was even a market for such a product.

Never tried them but my one of my locals carries them. I have never seened them used before. Good for those who are worried about lip/mouth cancer or get heartburn from cigar "juice" they swallow.

I like the description, "For the sophisticated cigar smoker". I just pay midgets to hold my cigars for me whilst I smoke them, much more fun and sophisticated.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    I like the description, "For the sophisticated cigar smoker". I just pay midgets to hold my cigars for me whilst I smoke them, much more fun and sophisticated.
    Sir, I am interested in what you are selling and would like more information.

And here I thought I was the only one who has a midget collection.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Blog Entries

I believe they prefer to be called "LITTLE PEOPLE"
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

I like to smoke my cigars down to the very end. I've often thought about using an alligator clip like Cheech and Chong use a roachclip!

Why do theses holders come in a set of 5? wouldn't you need only one or two tops?

Thread Information