Thread: Tampa shop

1. Default Tampa shop

I did not know where to post this but here sounded as good as anywhere. I will be in Tampa for 1 day what are the must it shops. I like high end rare smokes. Would like to hit a couple but will be tight on time so want to make sure I get to the best and then go from there.
    Thanks for your help
    Don

2. Default

Any Advice??

The place next to Beverage Castle for sure!

11724 N 56th St
    Tampa, FL 33617

This shop is awesome. When I visited in october I was surprised how many good cigars they carried. They have plenty of Pepin stuff, included hard to find tatuaje. They had some cigars not even in production like Oliva master blend 2.

You can't drink there anymore, but the Beverage Castle next door is also great. If you go into the back they have a walk in cooler with tons of great beers.

4. Default Tampa

Don't know when you are going to Tampa, but when there, you have to go to Ybor City. There are a lot of cigar shops there. Metropolitan Cigar has a huge selection and there are several other good stores and some that have hand rollers on premises.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagellih View Post
    Don't know when you are going to Tampa, but when there, you have to go to Ybor City. There are a lot of cigar shops there. Metropolitan Cigar has a huge selection and there are several other good stores and some that have hand rollers on premises.
    Yeah, all of ybor is lots of fun. Stop by Tampa Sweethearts if you are able. We got to meet 3 generations of Fuentes when we stopped in.

Some good rollers there, One of the ones I brought back I liked. They had yellow and black bands, forget the name.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    Yeah, all of ybor is lots of fun. Stop by Tampa Sweethearts if you are able. We got to meet 3 generations of Fuentes when we stopped in.

Some good rollers there, One of the ones I brought back I liked. They had yellow and black bands, forget the name.
    More than likely a store call "Le Herencia"...yellow and black.

Tampa Humidor IMO is the best place to go in tampa. HUGE humidor(biggest in tampa) and a huge smoking lounge. Bigger that most in Florida.

Thread Information