Thread: easter dinner ???

Default easter dinner ???

well its 11 am here and i just put on a pot of sauce chuck full of burger ,sausage, pepperoni, and all other good things in life. smoked a DCM 5. ill put on some backed zitti about 4 with some famous garlic bread. what is the best cigar smokers of the world having today ? okay i am on my 5th drink today also .

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    what is the best cigar smokers of the world having today ? okay i am on my 5th drink today also .

Dustin
    Time for a review!

I'll be smoking something nice today. Got some new patio furniture yesterday and it's beautiful outside. No idea what I'll be smoking.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

well sammy just put in zoolander ???

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Well Im stuck in the hotel for today. Not too much is open around here today. Got to see if I can scrounge up some lunch right now. Hopefully Ill be able to get a nice dinner later this evening.

Ill be having my actual easter dinner next sunday with my family when I get back. We moved it so I would be able to be there and wouldnt have to miss the food and everyones company.

As for cigars, Ive got a La Aurora Sapphire lined up, Ancient Warrior, Camacho Triple Maduro, and a LGC Wavell for right now.
    Yay! Cigars!

No Easter dinner for me. Too many projects to finish up this weekend so I am stuck in Calgary. I might go out somewhere nice tonight and have a stick.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

after church, my mom and i went to a great restaurant and chowed down. I didn't have anything on sunday, but saturday i had a RASS, a Outlaw Pepin blend and a HdeM Corrination. Thank James by the way for the Corrination, it was tasty!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information