Thread: Illusione

Default Illusione

I haven't purchased from an on-line vendor in a while. Can somebody recommend a good vendor for some Illusiones. I plan on splitting a box with my brother

Thanks
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

First..TOMMY!!!

maybe here or here i hope this helps

Silo Cigars has good prices and fast shipping: http://www.silocigars.com/cigars-ill...c-314_340.html
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    First..TOMMY!!!
    LOL... what's up Rob

Thanks for the info guys

I need to get back into this some more... I never had to ask where to buy something
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thread Information