Thread: 150 ct humi

Default 150 ct humi

http://secure.thompsoncigar.com/defa...9&page=product

holds up to 150 cigars, for 50 bucks.

I don't want to rain on your parade but I ordered a humi from Thompsons and was not impressed.

First their customer service was poor. The humi did not have all the features that their website claimed it had. The capacity was overstated even considering if you put smaller cigars in such as 4x50 and similar sizes.

I ended up returning the humi and bout one from Cheap Humidors Great service and a great 150 ct. humi for about $75.

Thanks for the link though . . . if it were not a Thompsons product I would think it was a GREAT DEAL.
    Last edited by jaewing; 06-08-2005 at 11:34 AM.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

hmm, probably a good idea i don't have the money right now to get it, cuz i probably would of bought it. I've never bought anything from them.

Try this:

el Presidente

Bought one of these babies a few months back and it's been great. Took 3 days to deliver and arrived packaged very well. For the money I'd have a hard time finding a humidor that offers this much bang for the buck.

Thread Information