Thread: Greetings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Greetings

I've been reading the posts for the past couple of weeks, and just joined. I've been smoking cigars seriously now since probably Thanksgiving of this past year. The B & M here in central Oregon has done a great job educating me, but from the looks of prices online, it's a bit expensive. I have found cigarbid, but don't want to waste money on crap.

Unlike another new member to this forum that has posted, I have I think 6 cigars now in my humidor. Thanks for all of the great advice on getting that set up! It looks like there is a great group here.

Of all the cigars I've smoked in the last 4-5 months, I have enjoyed Padron 4000 Maduro Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toros, and Partagas Black Label Piramides probably the best. I'm new. I know it. I keep a "little black book" about each new cigar I try. I've tried low-ends, and high end cigars, just trying to get a feel of what I like.

I also enjoy reading, wood working, travelling, playing chess, and baking. In addition to picking up the cigar hobby, i am starting to learn more about making cheese.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome from DC!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Welcome from Texas
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

welcome
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Welcome to the boards. I'm glad you signed up.

I've been considering a move to Oregon, maybe around the Portland area. Can you recommend some places for me to check out? I've heard Hillsboro is pretty nice.

Blog Entries

Welcome from Kansas.

Thread Information