Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL playoffs

Bad day for the Caps.

So.... Calgary rocks!!!! Hahaha... Digging themselves out of a 3-0 hole to go and win the game in the third period 4-3!! Thats some serious ass hard shit going on there!!! Calgary's bringing home the cup!! WOOOTTTT!!!

Go flames GOOOO!!!
    Last edited by Roham; 04-14-2008 at 04:47 AM.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

That was a good game, damn Sharks blew a 3-0 lead. The Sharks will rebound like the Devils did against the Rangers. They finally figured out how to score on Lundqvist

4. Default

Lundqvist didnt play as good as he has in the first 2 games. Hopefully he gets it back together for wednesdays game. Either way these first 3 games have been real exciting. How about Avery waving his hands in front of Martys face. Ive never seen that before but it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by prostartjr1738 View Post
    Lundqvist didnt play as good as he has in the first 2 games. Hopefully he gets it back together for wednesdays game. Either way these first 3 games have been real exciting. How about Avery waving his hands in front of Martys face. Ive never seen that before but it worked.
    Yeah, Avery's action led to a change in goal-tending interference. Now if anyone does that it's a unsportsmanlike penalty. I have to give him credit for being unique.

I knew I should have taken the goddamn Pens.

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    I knew I should have taken the goddamn Pens.
    At least your team isn't down three games to none. I should have known better then to take the sens, damned home town pride.

So what are we doing about all the empty spaces?
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

I think the end of the first round is the cutoff, so if you go down in four, you can buy back in and pick a different team that's still playing.

9. Default

Yes if your team is knocked out and there is a team thats still open you can buy in that team for the 2nd round. Of course It will cost you the extra smokes.

It looks to be an interesting series between the Sharks and Flames, all tied up now.
    Sharks all the way!

Gahhh
    Last edited by JFellows; 04-16-2008 at 10:47 PM.

Great game today in Philly...I would have loved to see the Caps pull it off but at least it was an awesome game to watch. Huet is still a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    Great game today in Philly...I would have loved to see the Caps pull it off but at least it was an awesome game to watch. Huet is still a beast.
    Agreed. Heut made some remarkable saves. Playoff hockey at its best.

Boooo. Flames better pull their shit together or their out!!! heh
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I haven't gotten to watch any games... Just seeing the highlights from Austria on Yahoo sports.com.....

Ah. The Rangers beat my Devils. Fuck. I'll have your package out by Monday. Damn, at least they didn't get sweeped.

anyone see the 3rd period of the of game 6 in the montreal boston series??

what the hell??? friggin arcade hockey.

18. Default

As a few teams start to get eliminated, as well as some people involved in the contest I figured Id clear this up. I will keep track of everything. When your team gets eliminated hold onto your smokes untill the playoffs are over and there is a Stanley Cup chamion. Than send your sticks directly to the winner or runner up whoever I assign you. This way we save the extra shiping fee. Check back in on the thread/I will send a PM to everyone when there over and let everyone know.

Blog Entries

That makes it easy.

Flames are still in. Wish I saw the game.... 2-0.... Ahh well, I'll be in calgary to watch game 7!!

Go flames Go!

Thread Information