Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contest for the noobs

Default contest for the noobs

Ok, I am back after a little family crisis, (we are all fine and thanks for everones concern), and I am ready for a contest . The wife just informed me that there a 50 new cigars heading my way Tuesday or Wednesday, so I have to unload 11 of my first smokes. Keep in mind, thier not the best smokes by any means, but thier not dog rockets either. so here we go. It's Saturday and if you have under 100 posts you can play (sorry senior members, I know how much you want to play).

So heres the contest: The frist noob to guess how many hours i worked today and the store gross, gets 12 AF Curlyhead dlx. Keep in mind they are about a year old and hell, I loved these babys when I stated smoking. Deadline is next Saturday. I'll drop a hint everyday. Have fun guys, may the best noob win.

Dustin

Hint : I work at a used car dealership, but I am not a salesman

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Woohoo - first guess!!

11 hour day & $80k?

sorry comcast was down all day sunday but heres the hint for tonight one number starts with a 3 the other with ends with a 4.

come on new guys get on board

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

When I joined a couple weeks ago, there were 1000 newb-posts. Where'd they all go?

Does the hint mean I get to guess again?
    Robert

14 hours and $39,000 ?!?!?

you have two guesses guess wisely

Dustin

WOOHOO! another guess

how about 14 hours (although, maybe you're fooling us with a 4 hour saturday) & $320k?

here goes.. gues #1:

dealership on a sunday with nice weather around the corner???

$300,000 flat and 14 hours
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”

ok guy last night dident get home till 10:30 so i dident leave any hints alls i can say is one guy is really close

get guesing

dustin

Hmm.....I'll take a stab at it.

How about 14 hrs and $30,000?

man you guys are close one more day

COME ON NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dustin

Just a guess:
    14 hours and $35k?

How bout' 14hours and $49,999.99 ?!?!

14 hrs and 31,000?

14 hours 38k

14 hours 324k

okay guy s we are done, i have coursing all weekend i'll sort this out on tuesday thanks for playing by the way pm me all your addys

dustin

you guys all won three of you are so close i dont know how to split it up. so i am send something out to all the guys that played two of you have pmed me addy i need the rest get them in befor turs this week

thanks for playing guys and stick around

dustin

Blog Entries

Very Generous!

Nice Play, Dustin
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    you guys all won three of you are so close i dont know how to split it up. so i am send something out to all the guys that played two of you have pmed me addy i need the rest get them in befor turs this week

thanks for playing guys and stick around

dustin
    Very cool! So what was the magic answer?

Thanks Dustin!
    Robert

Thread Information