Thread: Hitman

Default Hitman

Wow, what a great movie if you are just looking for some straight forward mayhem

One of the best lines:

Shut up and eat your sandwich or I'll put you back in the trunk!

sammis

Blog Entries

I saw this in Iraq and I thought it was worth every penny I spent to see it.

FREE!

Although, that line was funny!

I almost bought that movie tonight. Saw it at Target but put it down before the wife caught me.

The movie was alright. Some shoot-em up action. But, the dialogue was lacking. It kinda annoyed me when the Hitman talked. Seemed like he had lock jaw or something, no movement on the mouth.

THE CHICK was insanely hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not ASHAMED to admit, I went back to the scene selection and played "istanbul" again. LOL! OMG, the movie is worth it for that scene alone. I wouldn't buy the movie though.

Andrew

Seemed like he had lock jaw or something, no movement on the mouth.
    I thought that too. My friend made a good point about it though. Hitman (#47) sort of a trianed robot like character just taught to kill. No emotion, no cares.

Yep, similar in concept to the movie back in 98 with Kurt Russell, Soldier, and also the FOX tv show Dark Angel. Yes, I know this is basically the video game turned into a movie but that's where I see the influences coming from.

It was a good movie for me where I can turn off the brain and just relax and enjoy a movie without having to analyse the whole thing

sammis

Quote Originally Posted by sammis View Post
    Yep, similar in concept to the movie back in 98 with Kurt Russell, Soldier, and also the FOX tv show Dark Angel. Yes, I know this is basically the video game turned into a movie but that's where I see the influences coming from.

It was a good movie for me where I can turn off the brain and just relax and enjoy a movie without having to analyse the whole thing

sammis
    i also thought it was like Dark Angle especially the begining. it kind of made me think of a reject 007 movie. the fight scenes were pretty good though. i do wish the got someone else to play agent 47 that guy bugs me.

Thread Information