Ok so Baseball session is well under way and since my San Francisco Giants are due to finish in DEAD LAST place…I thought I would put a contest together to have a little fun with this session.

So here is the contest…Pick who you think will be this sessions WS Champs. The first person to pick WHO and in HOW many games wins!

The Rules… Must be a member in good standing and have at least 50 posts. The picking starts today and will be open for one week. Picks will be open until April 21st. Each player gets one pick with who they think will win the WS and in how many games. NO EDITS so choose carefully. Feel free to IM me with any questions you may have before you choose.

Picks come at a FIRST come FIRST pick basis. In other words, two different players can not have the same picks as far as team and number of games. However you may have the same team picked… The deciding factor will be number of games.

The prize… 10 nice sticks from my collection. Once the WS is over I will contact the winner and send them their prize.

PLAY BALL!!!