Thread: Lacrosse!

Default Lacrosse!

What an exciting weekend for lacrosse! UVA vs. Syracuse and Duke vs. Johns Hopkins. The UVA/Syracuse game was one of the most intense games i've seen in a long time, double overtime! Syracuse won and faced JHU on Monday. I'm bummed out that Duke got knocked out. They have played so well this year, and those 5th year seniors derseve a championship. Esp. how their school threw them under the bus and then stepped away from the mess. Todays game was pretty good too though. Syracuse won. They peppered the cage with shots but could not get any p;ast the goalie the first half. they somehow found out how to do it in the 2nd half and just took over the game.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

I missed the game on account that I don't own a television. I wish I could only subscribe to college football and lacrosse. Anyway, it's good to hear the Orange take the title. It had been a while, and I know a few alumni have grumbled over the past few years about the lack of appearances in the title game. I got my masters from there about a year ago, and what I find odd is that they adore their basketball program much much more than they ever would their lacrosse program. What a shame.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Thread Information