Thread: I just did a very bad thing...not quite Charles Manson bad but pretty bad.....

Default I just did a very bad thing...not quite Charles Manson bad but pretty bad.....

Shhhhhh...

I just ordered

$626 worth of

cigars

from

Cigars International.

And had them

shipped

to my

office.

I'm so bad!!!

But I couldn't help myself!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Last edited by pub spears; 04-18-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: mo cnb's

those must be for the contest winner wow baka you are very generous.
    make sure you put up some pics when you get them in.

Blog Entries

naughty boy.....ya better spend a lot of time helping out around the house. Maybe you should look for some things to sell so you can recover some of the money before she fines out.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    naughty boy.....ya better spend a lot of time helping out around the house. Maybe you should look for some things to sell so you can recover some of the money before she fines out.
    Well she goes back home to Japan every 2-3 years and blows a wad of cash on stuff, so I feel kind of justified.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    Shhhhhh...

I just ordered

$626 worth of

cigars

from

Cigars International.

And had them

shipped

to my

office.

I'm so bad!!!

But I couldn't help myself!!
    oh so that's going to last you 2 or 3 years?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

So what did you get?

8. Default

That's not a bad thing. That's a very good thing.

I'm sitting here thinking about what I can sell on Craigslist so I can buy a box of Illusiones without my wife finding out.

Last me two or three years? No way. It's only 140 cigars. I smoke from 10-12 per week, so maybe three months at the outset.

I spent last night drinking three pitchers of beer, smoking cigars and watching the UFC at Hooters, so I don't remember everything I ordered. I have my order slip at work so I will post what I got on Monday.

Blog Entries

Sooo, did anyone else have that song by Chris Issac from Eyes Wide Shut running through their head when they read the title?

You're very baka! Too much money! Takasugi! Just kidding mate, if I had the funds, for dropping cash on a bunch of cigars I'd do so! I'm sure most people on this forum would as well! Out of curiosity, what kind of cigars did you spend this $600 on?
    Kampai! -Locke

Blog Entries

Alright!!!! A man after my own ........ May your end result be much better than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Sooo, did anyone else have that song by Chris Issac from Eyes Wide Shut running through their head when they read the title?

Nice call there my friend, I am a big Chris Isaac fan and yes, I did have that song running through my head when I made my order....

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    You're very baka! Too much money! Takasugi! Just kidding mate, if I had the funds, for dropping cash on a bunch of cigars I'd do so! I'm sure most people on this forum would as well! Out of curiosity, what kind of cigars did you spend this $600 on?
    Kampai! -Locke
    Ahhh, you know your Japanese I see. Well, here is the list, by popular demand. A mix of high end sticks and budget smokes.

One box each of

Flor De Oliva Toro Natural

Avo Domaine #10

Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Invictos

Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Delicias

Alec Bradley The Maxx Culture

and a Camacho 1962 20-stick sampler

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Alright!!!! A man after my own ........ May your end result be much better than mine.
    Don't look at it as money spent on cigars... think of it as an investment in your marriage... these smokes will relax you and make you happy... happiness is the best medicine for a long and healthy life... in turn your wife will benefit from your happiness and health... and if the health of your marriage isn't worth a meesely $600 then maybe she needs to reconsider the priorities of whats important in her life and your marriage!!!

... p.s. i tried pulling this crap with money that i have spent on golf... needless to say it was not a successful sell... hope you have better luck than I did....
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”

In order to repent, you must dispose of all the cigars. I'd recommend burning them, slowly, one by one. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD60 View Post
    In order to repent, you must dispose of all the cigars. I'd recommend burning them, slowly, one by one. . .
    Heh, that I will do, for sure. According to Brown (what can Brown do for you?), they will be arriving around Monday. If you hear a loud cackle and unbridled screams of glee on Monday coming from the Gulf Coast of Texas, then you know that my shipment arrived and I am face first in five boxes of cigars, having the time of my life!!!

Blog Entries

Gulf coast of TEXAS, you say....

ROAD TRIP!

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Gulf coast of TEXAS, you say....

ROAD TRIP!
    It would be worth it to hook up somewhere and smoke the shit out of some of my shipment. Texas Herf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my smokes. I am in hog heaven. Going to try to post pictures tonight!!!

Thread Information