Thread: individual cigars?

Default individual cigars?

would anyone happen to know if there are any good cigar sites that happen to sell cigars individually? It'd be nice to just choose a wide assortment of cigars

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    would anyone happen to know if there are any good cigar sites that happen to sell cigars individually? It'd be nice to just choose a wide assortment of cigars
    JR Cigars has a big selection of five packs. For just one stoggie, I usually buy local.

yeah i dont really have any nearby cigar shops here, wish i did.

The two best online cigar retailers that sell individual smokes are cigar.com and seriouscigars.com. Almost every cigar they sell by the box can also be bought individually at very nice prices. Both offer excellent service but Ron, owner of seriouscigar, offers very personal service. He even sends individual cigars packed with a water pillow to insure freshness.

Also, check out cigar.com's own labels. They offer Blue Label, Purple Label, Cameroon Label, Red Label and Cuban Label. I love the Cameroon and Purple as everyday smokes. They are inexpensive but of high quality. I always keep a dozen or so of those in my humidor.

I think either place will suit your needs.

Mike

thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by mglantz
    t Ron, owner of seriouscigar, offers very personal service. He even sends individual cigars packed with a water pillow to insure freshness.

I ordered from his website, and got a chance to speak with him on the phone. He's an awesome dude. No one on this site should ever hesitate to order from him.
    Last edited by Yeagermeister; 03-17-2005 at 10:46 PM.
    With glasses high, we raised a cry - freedom had arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Yeagermeister
    I ordered from his website, and got a chance to speak with him on the phone. He's an awesome dude. No one on this site should ever hesitate to order from him.
    i've been to the store. great selection. good prices

Thread Information