Thread: What I think this board needs is ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    In my opinion youtube has become a mainstream part of the internet experience. It is a fantastic way to relay thoughts, feelings and opinions WITHOUT cluttering up servers and mailboxes. You can include a few bytes of information in the form of a short URL and relay ideas, emotions, humor or whatever you desire. How else could I, for example, relay a young Jay Leno, two favorite singers and a favorite songwriter in 43 bytes of disk space?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT89Cte_cg8

I like Chris's suggestion of having a thread for favorite video links. Hex, do you think maybe a separate forum for favorite youtube and other video links is a good idea?
    I disagree with you.

So Shelby, do you think the video with the constant use of the word "faggot" is something that should have been posted here?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I disagree with you.

So Shelby, do you think the video with the constant use of the word "faggot" is something that should have been posted here?
    I'm not into youtube and I won't go look at the video. How exactly is the term being used?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

john51277 Guest

We need some of this up in here.

It was an awesome concert!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHg2q5M6WnY

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    I'm not into youtube and I won't go look at the video. How exactly is the term being used?
    All you have to do is click the link that Sid posted and you can see for yourself.

I'm not going to transcribe the video for you dickson because the content is highly offensive. The phrase "God hates fags" is used over and over again along with the line "If you're a fag then God hates you too."

According to the site where the video is posted, it's been "systematically removed" from MySpace and the hate mongers that own the site are encouraging other assholes to post the link elsewhere so they can spread their hate.

Do you think this is appropriate material to be posted here?

Please answer the question instead of continuing to play games.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    LOL!!

Then you concur with me that youtube is NOT "mainstream part of the internet experience" as shelby seems to think.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

http://www.comscore.com/press/release.asp?press=982

"comScore services are used by global leaders such as AOL, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Verizon, Best Buy, The Newspaper Association of America, Tribune Interactive, ESPN, Fox Sports, Nestlé, MBNA, Universal McCann, the United States Postal Service, Merck and Expedia."

Question

What about dem der doz bambi?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    http://www.comscore.com/press/release.asp?press=982

"comScore services are used by global leaders such as AOL, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Verizon, Best Buy, The Newspaper Association of America, Tribune Interactive, ESPN, Fox Sports, Nestlé, MBNA, Universal McCann, the United States Postal Service, Merck and Expedia."
    Yep, there's your proof, you saw it on the internet so it's GOTTA be true......

WTF is "comscore" anyway?

shelby why do you refuse to answer the question regarding whether or not the hate video that sid posted is appropriate or not? Do you really think there was nothing wrong with that?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-26-2007 at 10:47 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

ComScore is to the internet what Nielson is to Television. It is one of the largest Internet usage tracking companies in the world. A partial list of clients are

AOL
    Best Buy
    Borders
    CareerBuilder.com
    Clear Channel Communications
    Columbia House
    Digitas
    Discover Financial Services
    Eli Lilly and Company
    Expedia
    ESPN
    Ford Motor Company
    General Mills
    Google
    HP Home & Home Office Store
    Hyatt Corporation
    Interpublic Group
    iVillage
    Johnson and Johnson
    Knight Ridder Digital
    Mattel
    Medscape (Web MD)
    Mercado Libre
    Microsoft
    Monster Worldwide
    NASDAQ
    NAVTEQ
    Nestlé USA
    The Newspaper Association of America
    New York Times Digital
    Office Depot
    OMD Digital
    Orbitz
    Pepsi
    Procter and Gamble
    Starcom IP
    Terra Networks
    Ticketmaster, LLC
    T-Mobile
    Tribune Interactive
    Verizon
    Viacom International
    Washington Mutual
    Yahoo!

If you really care to know more about them there is a wealth of information available about the company on the internet..

Blog Entries

shelby why do you continue to avoid answering simple questions?

Do you think the hate video that sid posted appropriate for this site?

Your continued refusal to answer that question can only lead us to conclude that you condone sid's posting of that highly offensive video which quite frankly doesn't surprise me.........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information